“Back for a great meal”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Dr. Phillips Blvd.
canada
“Back for a great meal”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We went to the Melting Pot two years ago when we came to Orlando and celebrated my birthday and we came back the same time of the year and I wanted to celebrate my birthday dinner again at Melting Pot (we don’t have this restaurant in Canada) the meal was fantastic just like it was two years ago.

Started with a yummy Yin and yang Martini – let’s say it could be a dessert, oh so good. We all started with the Caesar salad with those famous Parmesan crusted pine nuts which gives the salad that sweet taste.

My husband had THE CLASSIC which included sirloin, BBQ pork medallion, white shrimp, chicken and teriyaki-marinated sirloin. My teenagers and I had the LAND AND SEA which includes filet mignon, herb-crusted chicken and white shrimp. Of course we had the YIN & YANG chocolate fondue for dessert which is white and dark chocolate, served with strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, pound cake, brownies to dip in the chocolate.

I wouldn't recommend the restaurant for a family with young kids but a family with tweens and older kids. Great for couples also.

Thanks for another fantastic birthday dinner.

Hello,
My name is Mark Conway, my wife Veronica (who's also Canadian) and I are the owners of The Melting Pot in Orlando. We owe you a BIG thank you for writing such a detailed and flattering review about your experience. You even posted some great pictures of some of our classic offerings.

There is one Melting Pot in Edmonton and I believe their are plans to expand into Ontario and Quebec in a few years. Until then, we hope to host you for another birthday dinner in the future!

West Hartford, Connecticut
“Great food experience!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Fun experience and great food! Our waitress, Brittany was the best! Great place to go with friends or on a date! The four course meal is the best deal with a cheese fondue, salad, entree course, and chocolate fondue for dessert. Each fondue course comes with dippers that are the best as well! Can't say enough good things!

Hello Kristen,

My name is Mark Conway, I'm the owner of The Melting Pot in Orlando. On behalf of Brittany your server and the rest of the staff, THANK YOU! We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. They need to open a Melting Pot in West Hartford, it's one of the best markets that doesn't have a Melting Pot yet.

We hope to see you again the next time you're in Orlando, FL.

elfers
“Wonderful and such a personal experience with a loved one”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Love this place everywhere they pretty much seat you and your loved one or whom ever it could be are always very personal and you feel as if your like the only ones there. The service is exceptional everyone is friendly and very professional. Such a great place for a special occasion, me and my fiance go about once a month and the Orlando location is our preferred location but they are all great, worth the money tons of top quality food and great atmosphere. And they are always there to make certain occasions extra special with things like when we went on Valentine's day recently 2014 for example roses in a vase heart, shaped balloons, teddy bear, rose petals, and a wonderful picture in a frame of our beautiful experience. Always a great time. Great for bonding with your significant other seeing as the whole dinner total if you get the full course entree takes anywhere from 2-3 hours always an enjoyable time. HIGHLY recommended and great drinks too, I recommend the ying yang martini yummy. And valentines day there is great and extra great for anniversary or birthday dinners. Only downfall I just wouldn't recommend it for kids more of an adult like atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014
Hello,
My name is Mark Conway, my wife Veronica and I are the owners of The Melting Pot in Orlando. Thank you so much for the kind review about your experiences! Please introduce yourself when you come next time with your fiancé, we'd like to personally thank you for being such a loyal guest.

Brooksville, Florida
“Date Night”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We decided to go here for our date night while in Orlando. Yes, we've been to Melting Pots before and could have picked another place, but I'm glad we didn't. As soon as I saw the sign, I had to have the cheese. We sat at the bar since we didn't have reservations and we didn't have to wait. While there we met another couple having date night and chatted with them the whole time. The bartender was so super nice. I can't remember her name, but she worked the night of March 26th. We chatted away with the couple we met and we were super slow in eating. The bartender had mucho patience. Just all around best melting pot experience.

Hello Samantha!

My name is Mark Conway, my wife and I are the owners of The Melting Pot in Orlando. Thank you for your review! Marlow was the bartender that evening, I'll share this review with her at our next meeting. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate you without a reservation, the bar is actually where my wife and I prefer to eat.

We hope we can take care of you again when you return to Orlando!

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Melting Pot experience yet!!!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We have been to the Melting Pot in MN, and IL. Our first visit to the Orlando Melting Pot certainly didn't let us down. Thanks goes to CJ for being a great server. The food was excellent and our glasses were never empty!

Hello Kim!

My name is Mark Conway, my wife Veronica and I are the owners of the Melting Pot in Orlando. Thank you for visiting our restaurants around the country. I have to admit it feels good that we're your favorite location, I won't tell the others you said that though!!

I will pass your kind review on to our staff.

Thank you for the review and your business.