“Dining Experience”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Dr. Phillips Blvd.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Found the restaurant a bit expensive but very enjoyable. The service was nice and the staff very friendly. The desert (Chocolate Fondue) was fantastic. Highly recommend this experience to all.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

It's my first time having fondue in the US. However, the experience did not disappoint. There is a lot if variety on the menu. The fondues are really delicious (I just love melted cheese, who doesn't?). We went there as a group. It was a lot of fun with very good and friendly service.

The bill was very reasonable, actually it was less than expected. Overall a great place.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I love the idea of this restaurant. I so enjoy it. My boyfriend however laughs at me saying "if we have to cook it why pay so much" it is fun.That is all that matters to me. Give it a try

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The menu is a little hard to navigate but our waiter was very helpful and explained it to us in simple terms. Every course was brilliant, my only complaint would be that I wanted more cheese to dip in on the first course.

Went here with my family, but would love to come with just my boyfriend for a date night, so expand to the UK please :)

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I went here last night for dinner. And we got Nelson as our server. He helped me find exactly what I want. And was an amazing server. Dinner was a little pricy but I definitely recommend going here for dinner