“Fantastic Jewish Breakfast”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I had the pleasure of having breakfast at Too Jays today. I was craving lox, whitefish salad, and a toasted bagel with cream cheese. The waitress put a beautiful platter together for me. I was in heaven! The food and service were amazing!! Next time I am in Orlando I will be sure to have breakfast at Too Jays!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

If you are very, very hungry but don't know exactly what you are in the mood for, TooJays is bound to please. The menu there has something for virtually every taste, from it's famous Matzo Ball Soup to its wide choice of killer desserts. In between, you'll find a bounty of traditional dishes you'll likely associate with Mom or Grandma: from the traditional turkey dinner and shepherd's pie to old fashioned pot roast and Mom's meatloaf -- all very reasonably priced. The other night my wife had the stuffed cabbage and I had the trout; we both brought home enough for another night's dinner. One thing we especially like is that at Toojays your salad (or soup) is included in the cost of your entree. But you don't really even need to sample the full-course dinners here because if you prefer, there's so much else to consider -- dozens of sandwiches, burgers, wraps, melts, quesadillas, fahitas and specialty salads -- you name it. They're big and similarly satisfying. Then, if you're so inclined, there's liver and onions, whitefish & kippered salmon, or the Boca Loco (lotsa corn beef & tonque). If there's a deli sandwich you don't see on this menu then create your own."If you can think of it, we can make it," notes the take-out menu The legendary Ronnies deli that once occupied a space quite nearby was famous in its day for its extravagant ice cream desserts. That's one thing conspiculously absent from TooJay's impressive menu, but the foks here more than make up for it for it with their bakery creations -- pies, cakes, eclairs, cinamon buns, cookies and even, on occasion, raspberry cigars.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Just a shout out for our favorites that they make VERY well- french onion soup (the best!), chopped liver, roast beef sandwich (rare roast beef) and whitefish salad.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

First visit to Toojays based on rave reviews. Sandwiches are HUGE- we all had doggie bags. Husband's reuben was awesome, and he is a reuben freak and very picky. Wanted to buy fresh baked dessert but waited in line FOREVER to get gift card. Staff seemed like they were having a hard time at the register. Waitress was very quick and friendly tho. Very busy place - popular and I can see why.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I had one of their omelette's, which was really good. They also have waffles, but they do not have pancakes (which I was really in the mood for that day). But overall, good food and I would definitely go back again.