“Wonderful meal”
Review of The Palm Orlando

The Palm Orlando
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cross street: Major
Description: Orlando Palm Restaurant is located in the cities hottest hotel, The Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Studios and has truly become the place to "see and be seen." for over 80 years, Palm Restaurant has been famous for USDA prime aged steaks, Jumbo Nova Scotia Lobster, Italian entrees, fresh premium seafood, generous portions, outstanding service, and an atmosphere like nowhere else. You Belong at Palm Restaurant...The Classic American Steak House. It's your favorite table, your favorite drink and the best of everything. Experience the ongoing celebration of timeless tradition, lively spirits and legendary taste. Ask Palm Restaurant about joining The 837 Club, and enjoy the perks and rewards of good taste, great food, and Palm Restaurant experience.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This was our fine dining meal on our orlando vacation. We took advantage of the magical dining with appetizer entree and dessert for $33 pp. my husband and two teenage boys got the filet and I had the blackened grouper. The entire meal was wonderful. The key lime pie and cheesecake for dessert were some of the best I've had. No complaints.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I ate a pre-Steely Dan concert meal at the Palm last Wednesday night in Orlando. We had eaten here in the past and it was spectacular! This time was no different, the service was outstanding, food extremely tasty and well prepared. We left dinner and went to the concert but had to leave during the first set as both my wife and I came down with severe stomach cramps and vomiting! We missed the rest of the show and went back to our hotel and laid there in heinous discomfort until morning, when we limped home. I tried contacting the restaurant both by telephone and at their customer service email address on the Palm website. I received no response. We will not return.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

It started with cocktails. The martinis are always perfect.

Everyone's meal was done the way they requested. The service was impeccable. The restaurant is always a treat. If you get an opportunity, don't pass it up.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Once again we had a fabulous meal and service.
We were recommended an excellent bottle of wine to begin with by our server.
Not being big eaters we asked if our meal could be split between us both (last time we struggled) This was no problem for them and we were served the most amazing steak,
Au Gratin Potatoes :-) and fresh beans.
This was followed by 7 layer Chocolate cake that again we shared, thank God we did, it was huge! Finished off with Special Irish coffee,made with Jameson whiskey and Baileys.
We had a wonderful evening. A big thank you to our server Angelia who was so friendly and helpful.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had friends in from out-of-town so we decided to go to a restaurant near where they were staying near the convention center. We chose "The Palm" because it was one of our favorites when we lived in Los Angeles. We were not disappointed. 3 in our party ordered the steak, of course. I, on the other hand, do not eat steak. I asked our waiter, Tim, for a fish recommendation and he suggested the bass featured that evening. Well, to say I was pleased was an understatement. It fell apart like butter. It was mild and had just a little sauce in which it was cooked which made it moist and truly tasty. I couldn't stop raving about it to my husband, the carnivore; he wanted to taste it. WOW, he also loved it and said he would order it the next time.
If you get the chance, you must order it. Tim's service was efficient, entertaining and full of good information about the menu. The only slight downside for me was how noisy it was. You never know who's going to be around you but we could hardly hear our own conversation.