“Excellent food and atmosphere”
Review of The Palm Orlando

The Palm Orlando
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 4,058 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cross street: Major
Description: Orlando Palm Restaurant is located in the cities hottest hotel, The Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Studios and has truly become the place to "see and be seen." for over 80 years, Palm Restaurant has been famous for USDA prime aged steaks, Jumbo Nova Scotia Lobster, Italian entrees, fresh premium seafood, generous portions, outstanding service, and an atmosphere like nowhere else. You Belong at Palm Restaurant...The Classic American Steak House. It's your favorite table, your favorite drink and the best of everything. Experience the ongoing celebration of timeless tradition, lively spirits and legendary taste. Ask Palm Restaurant about joining The 837 Club, and enjoy the perks and rewards of good taste, great food, and Palm Restaurant experience.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My 3rd visit in the last few years, and each experience has been the same. Service is attentive without being intrusive and the steaks are great. I think I've had about all of the sides at some point, and they are equally excellent. I'm not a wine drinker, but those in the party who were all commented on the extensive wine menu and expertise of the staff. I only wish their beer selection was up to those standaards.

That very minor quibble aside, this is a great place for steaks and I will definitely be back.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Simply put consistently great at any Palm I eat at in US, the one in Hard Rock hits the mark across the board in service, food and atmosphere...you know what you are getting when you go to Palm...great food and not a cheap check...knowing how the vast majority of tourist from UK are to be nice I will say they are thrifty, I would never put any merit in a review from them at any place in the US much less a fine dining restaraunt.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I just love The Palm, everytime I come to USA I have to go and eat the best lobster ever!!!! In Orlando is very beautiful inside the hard rock Hotel.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We had dinner here one night while our kids ate by the pool and watched a movie -- guilt free! The steaks were AMAZING (think Ruth Chris), the sides sumptuous, and the breads, drinks...wonderful! No room for dessert, but they looked great!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We always enjoy going here the first night we get in to Orlando. Since we stay at the Hard Rock it is very convenient as it is inside the hotel. The service is attentive and the food is great-as it is at the Palm in Houston where we live. Yummy steaks, sides are generous. Good dessert and wines.
It can be expensive so be prepared before you go.