“Amazing value”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is well worth the waiting because the quality is superb for such a huge menu. Service is generally excellent and with the introduction of lighter meals such as lettuce wraps there is something on the menu for everyone. Share entrees as they enormous! Bizarrely The biggest let down is the cheesecake. These are mass produced artificial sugar mountains. Well worth a visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,839)

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Nice location. Food was great, service up to par and all the cheese cakes variety is awesome. haven't tried them all yet but from what i've tried all were very pleasant. will go back to try the rest

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We have been to The Cheesecake Factory quite a few times over the years - California and Florida. The food is always of a predictably high quality and lots of it. This time we went twice for dinner and both times the food was excellent. We had a slight problem the second time in that our main courses were served just after the appetizer had arrived.
Now this is a sign of an organisation looking after their customers, the manager came straight over when they realised the problem and credited the appetizer instantly.
This little incident did not spoil our evening as they boxed the appetizer for us to take away. It did show that their customer service is excellent.
That is why I would always go back.
Well done Cheesecake Factory, whoever that manager was. They turned a minor problem into a success. How many places would do that?
Still great burgers and fabulous cheesecakes. I am amazed at anyone who could eat a whole portion of cheesecake on their own.

1  Thank HarryHazel
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We waited an hour to be seated but it was worth it and being in the Mall we were able to look around and come back closer to our time. There is a buzz in this place so don't head here for a romantic meal. Service was slick and in control andwe did not feel rushed. Food was great and portion are big so leave that space for the dessert and wow there is two full pages to chose from.

We had a fun night, good food great cocktails and great service.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Orlando is well known for it's huge portion sizes but this is something else! I had Meat Loaf for my main course and being from the UK I wasn't to familiar with this dish, but I must say I was impressed. The Meat Loaf was accompanied with sweet corn and sautee potato and was one of the best meals, if not THE best meal I had in my two week stay. The cheesecake for dessert was wonderful but wasn't easy to eat as the main course was so large, luckily you can take the cheesecake home in a box. Only thing I would say is you can't book and we had to wait for 1-2 hours but you're free to go around the mall whilst you wait. Great food, great price, great setting, a MUST in Orlando.