“Best meal ever”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Been to a lot of great places to eat in orlando but I think this is my favourite place great service lots and lots to chose on menu ,had the best meal I have had anywhere staff where good went on Father's Day pretty busy but wasn't long getting a table .. Wish they had one close to me ...can't wait to come back I w ould go here at least three times next time I go to orlando need. To try a few more things on the menu and try moe flavour s of their cheese cakes cherry amazing !!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (7,700)

Reviewed June 26, 2014

The food is awesome and the cheesecake it is delicious, service is quick but somefimes a long waitfor a table

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Came here specifically for the cheesecake, which was grade a, hands down the best cheesecake we have ever had (double oreo xtreme). The meal was also good, as was the service, very cheery waiter which is always good. Not the cheapest meal you can eat out but it's worth it for the cheesecake alone.

Side note which I wouldn't say affected the rating, but can be very busy with waiting periods.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We went today for a late lunch get together and had nine people. They were busy at the time and gave us a quote of 40 minutes. At the thirty minute mark we were seated. We were immediately greeted by our server and our drink order was taken. After our lunch order was taken a second server came by to say that the first server was leaving for the day and that he was taking over. Food came out hot and on time and correctly prepared. The only issue we had was taking care of the separate checks. Understandably, the second server had some confusion but handled the issue quickly and professionally. Overall, we would definitely go back.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

The Cheesecake Factory is located at the Millenia Mall and its reputation for great food, massive menu and fair prices means that it is packed at all times. If your coming it might be an idea to reserve a table, then go shopping especially if there is a group. Tables for 2 tend to churn pretty quickly but family tables are always busy so plan ahead.

We only waited for five minutes and managed to get a table for two with our preference of being outside. Even with it being so busy the waiting staff are always available and always very pleasant.

To say that the ring bound menu at the Cheesecake factory is extensive would be an understatement, we are talking a phone book sized menu with just about everything from all corners of the world on it. It actually presents a problem trying to narrow your choices down when there is so much on offer.

The portions are enormous so I skipped on a starter and went to the ridiculous ordering a Macaroni Cheese topped burger. This was excellent, the burger itself was medium, juicy and tasty with a perfect deep fried amount of Mac and Cheese on top.

Since your at the Cheesecake factory it would be rude not to have dessert (though its not required). Again the menu for the Cheesecake is huge with all manner of Cheesecakes available. I always contemplate taking a risk but always come back to the original.

It just so good I’m afraid that if I choose another flavour ill be disappointed!

The Cheesecake Factory is an Orlando must and with it being located at the mall theres plenty to see and do here.

1  Thank ScottGlasgow