“Put some lights on”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Been here many times and always have a nice meal. There's a great choice on the menu if you can see to read, this is my only criticism of this restaurant. We sat in a booth and had to use the torch on our phones to see the menus. The portion sizes are huge so we only manage a main and take cheesecake home with us.

There are newer reviews for The Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed April 10, 2014

My husband and I were looking forward to our first visit to The Cheesecake Factory at the Mall of Millenia. Talk about disappointed!!! When we received our meals, we found that both meals were prepared incorrectly. One meal was undercooked. Both meals were taken away and we sat, yet again, waiting for our meals. When it was served the second time, one of the meals was sadly again wrong. Surprisingly, when this was brought to the attention of our server, he only offered a "sorry"....no offer to correct the meal, no bill adjustment, no nothing. Needless to say, it is highly unlikely we will visit again nor recommend.

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner had lunch here, food was good and there was loads of choice. My partner ordered a pizza and they made it smaller with side salad for lunch which was nice, (was the option to have big one if he wanted) they couldn't do that with my pasta but looked like there were a few options to scale down for lunch.
The main reason we went though was for the cheesecake, I had the tuxedo which was lovely and my partner had a chocolate mousse cheesecake. Couldn't finish them! Cheesecake was really good but I have had better, worth the trip but don't hold your expectations up for it to be the best cheesecake ever!
Left in a bit of a food coma but was worth it! If you want to really shop in the mall I would suggest eating after or you may not find the energy to carry on!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is one of my favorite places to eat and this visit was not different. The menu has many many options and this time I ordered a light meal. I was with a party of 4 and all enjoyed.

1  Thank Rchad
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Awful! We have been to many Cheesecake Factories all over America, it's my favourite restaurant - was my favourite restaurant. Is the chef new? My Bang Bang chicken was bland and certainly not up to the standard I usually get. Pepperoni pizza was cheese, pepperoni and bread. No pizza sauce! My daughter ordered plain pasta and left it as it was under cooked! The food was a complete let down. Service was good. The waitress was helpful. We won't be visiting again. :-((

3  Thank Dutchmill M