“Good food and large portions”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #6 of 159 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed January 5, 2014

This was my first time eating at Cheesecake Factory. I have heard so much about about it, passed by the crowds waiting to eat at this location many times, and have been told by friends how great it is. I found it to be mediocre and not up to the expectations I had in mind. I found the portions large and the price reasonable. I would probably go back, but it will not be my first choice.

There are newer reviews for The Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Nice place, nice dinner very good attendance

Cheese cake factory could be a well known place, but it really worth to be there more than 1 time when you are in Orlando.
Even to Lunch or dinner, its a place with very good attendance, simpatic, helpful.
The dishes are very good, and just remember makes me feel hungry.
The disserts are the best. Take profit !!!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Good service and the service is OK. I went there couple times and i got different service quality, but always has good food.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

If you love food and love deserts, then this is your place... Huge variety of foods on the menu and portion sizes are plentiful...
Waiting times are long, so best to get there early, book your table time and wonder around the mall...

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I LOVE The Cheesecake Factory. We visited this restaurant for my Dad's birthday lunch, and it certianly did not disappoint!
Order Steak Diane with shrimp and mash, you can not go wrong!
Absolutely delicious food, so much flavour and SO much food... We discovered a cocktail which we had never had before, a white sangria - so refreshing on the hot day that it was!
Red velvet cheesecake for desert. You will leave feeling very full but very satisfied.
This particular restaurant is attached to a brilliant shopping mall, the perfect spot for lunch and shopping.
Would definitely recommend!