“Still my favorite restaurant”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #8 of 170 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Consistency in service and food quality is key here, this place never disappoints! Always expect great food quality and generous portions. Service. Service though was not as I'm accustomed to receive during my last visit at Dolphin Mall.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,611)

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Cheesecake Factory is consistently good. The quality and quantity is more than enough.
Would highly recommend.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

we were seated very quickly, but the food took a long time to get there. The onion rings are not good, but the hamburger was pretty good. The bun fell apart and I had to eat it with a fork! The star was the cheesecake, red velvet! It was not worth the money!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Inedible. The only time I have not eaten a meal and sent it back to the kitchen.
Crab hash (brunch menu) was barely warm, not hot. The vegetables in the hash under cooked (raw) and the potatoes way over salted. Restaurant removed the meal from the bill, that’s about the only good thing I can say.

2  Thank HJFHJS
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We decided to have a non park day last week, we went shopping then onto the Cheese Cake Factory for lunch. We hadn't had any breakfast so were pretty hungry. The portions were great, food was lovely and the cheesecake was too delicious for words. We did not have to eat again this day. We had one course each followed by a cake each and the bill was surprisingly low, just wish the calories in the cheesecake were too so I could eat here more :)