“Inedible”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Inedible. The only time I have not eaten a meal and sent it back to the kitchen.
Crab hash (brunch menu) was barely warm, not hot. The vegetables in the hash under cooked (raw) and the potatoes way over salted. Restaurant removed the meal from the bill, that’s about the only good thing I can say.

2  Thank HJFHJS

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We decided to have a non park day last week, we went shopping then onto the Cheese Cake Factory for lunch. We hadn't had any breakfast so were pretty hungry. The portions were great, food was lovely and the cheesecake was too delicious for words. We did not have to eat again this day. We had one course each followed by a cake each and the bill was surprisingly low, just wish the calories in the cheesecake were too so I could eat here more :)

Reviewed October 20, 2013

30 mins wait but we'll worth it, cheesecake selection was fantastic and plenty variety but best of all was taste, they were scrummy my party of 4 all chose different cheesecakes and we all tucked into each others. Try schmores it's a must.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We ordered chicken and soup. they were great. We also had original cheese cake as desert. I should say it was on of the best cakes I have ever had. The atmosphere was good but a little noisy.

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I love the Cheesecake Factory! The food is awesome and you get massive portions! Defiantly worth it as always. I don't eat cheesecake so I mainly go for the food but if you like chocolate get the Linda's fudge cake, but be prepared to only be able to eat half if that! This is a must do!