“Disappointed”

Neighborhood: Millenia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Having eaten in several Cheesecake factory's before. I was quite excited to discover Orlando had a restaurant. I drove my family of 4 over to the Millenia Mall. The place was manic. We waited for around 30 mins for our table which we could live with, but when we were seated the horror started. Firstly the cutlery and side plates still had traces of food on them and the replacements were slightly better. The long wait for food and when my main meal chicken pasta arrived it was loaded with garlic salt which was un-edible . I ordered a margarita pizza as a replacement which had also been dowsed in the same stuff.
Hopefully the takeaway cheesecake will be better, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow as I'm feeling ill from what I've eaten

Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Below average :0(”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Largely disappointed with this branch of the Cheesecake Factory, not a patch on San Francisco or Las Vegas. Long wait for table, quite chaotic before being seated. Table, crockery and cutlery were dirty and in need of more than a compulsory wipe down. Majority of food courses were of poor quality and not as expected. Got cheesecake to takeout so hopefully this is of the high standard expected of this restaurant chain.

Visited October 2013
scotland
“So good we went twice !”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Well we liked it so much the first time we had to go again ! Yep it's that good. Such a varied menu it's hard to pick from but we weren't disappointed. Huge portions, the meatloaf was enough to feed two, we noticed lots of folk taking doggy bags away with them. The sliders were excellent as were the nachos. But obviously the big draw are the cheesecakes - where to start ? Our favourites were the Dutch apple strudel and the carrot cake, both lush. Oh yes and they do a pretty mean cocktail as well ! Busy but a great atmosphere.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank nearly50Scotland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG amazing, worth the wait and will be going back”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Went there on a whim and had to wait an hour to be seated, but it was worth it. All food was amazing, not just their cheesecakes, going back tomorrow night, can't wait :)

• Visited September 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Long wait, no reservations?????”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Don't get me wrong, anyone that's ever been to the Cheesecake Factory know what Im talking about, Why, why, why can I not get a reservation on a week end night at this place????? It just seems to me that the 1-2 hr wait can really ruin a meal.... its not fun and frankly I'd rather go someplace else, but everyone loves the food so you end up waiting... Food was good. come on its a chain. Its the same in Providence, Boston, Palm Springs or Orlando. Ive been to all of them and the food is always good, and always a lot. This in no way diminishes the anger you feel after waiting almost 2 hrs and are starving! Every other restaurant in Orlando takes reservations, my advice is to go to them and not waste 2 of your vacation hours waiting for the Cheesecake factory.

• Visited September 2013