“Great taste”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #6 of 159 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Millenia
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Great taste”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Its not the first time to go there, i really liked their food, big dishes, full of taste, i liked their steak, the service. In general the prices are affordable. I recommend also their mango cheesecake.

Visited August 2013

Newcastle, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing cheesecake”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The cheesecakes were amazing and the choice fantastic. The main meals were amazing too, best food we had the whole holiday. tip, get lunchtime size if you can as they is loads of food on the plate and you need to keep room for the cheesecake.... I had to take half my cheesecake home for later :-)

• Visited August 2013
“Do not go if you are a tourist”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My son slipped in water right outside the cheesecake factory door. I asked for the manager to assist in drying his clothes as they were soaked and the very first thing he said, was that is the mall property not cheesecakes factory property. No concern for my sons bleeding elbow. The service was mediocre and we didn't notice many employees smile at this location. This is poor. I think they try to get people in and out and don't care too much about them. My son ordered pasta and meat sauce and specifically asked if it was a lot of sauce and not just chunks of meat and was told yes and it came out with hunks of meat and not much sauce. My other son ordered a lunch size of fettucini alfredo and said it was quite plain. My other son ordered the factory burger and the bun was very hard and we were not explained that this came on a very crusty sub roll. terrible! Mine was the only dish that was ok. My son ordered a full size pasta with meat sauce and the others were lunch sizes and the lunch size servings were larger than the regular serving. I think quality is lacking in this location and employees seem uppity . Do not eat here.

1 Thank mittensmother
“Best New Attraction in Florida”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

In the land of plenty, with an overwhelming choice of everything, this restaurant stands head and shoulders above the competition. It's a new favourite for our family. Decor, staff, menu, presentation cannot be faulted. The food is delicious. Normally we visit a place once during the holiday and visited the cheesecake factory because of a recommendation and returned because it was so good. It will be the first choice next holiday. The portions are so large we've never made it to cheesecake yet!!!!!!

Essex
“Best food and cheesecake you will ever eat”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Every time we come to Orlando we visit the Cheesecake Factory and it never fails to disappoint. Everything we have tried on the menu is amazing and doesn't disappoint and the cheesecakes are in a word "amazing"! Especially the "tuxedo" which is my favourite. This place is on another level and it is such good value. The only down side is that each time we go you could be waiting anywhere between half an hour to an hour and a half for a table but this in itself speaks volumes and it is well worth the wait!

1 Thank Nelli8