New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Even though we had to wait over an hour to be seated the food was worth the wait” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #5 of 151 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, American, European
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Millenia
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

My wife and I had spent the day out with one of our daughters and her family and we wanted a great place to eat. We chose to go to the Cheesecake Factory--it was Saturday night and the restaurant was very busy. We were given a pager and told that our wait would be about an hour. When the hour went by we were paged like clock work and directed to our table. We had taken the time to review the menu before hand so we were able to order our food right away and our food was served within fifteen minutes of our being seated. Everyone ordered something different and each of us was very happy with our food choices and the food was served piping hot. The portions are large and I must say the food was delicious, and even though the restaurant was very busy our server made our dining experience very pleasant.

• Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Walt Disney World, Florida
“The best cheesecake north of Lauderdale”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Food and cheesecake is remarkable, best you're going to find N of Miami Beach. Go there regularly, its close to my house. Can't beat quality, cleanliness,consistentcy. Large portions,so you can share many dishes to have desert...

Visited April 2013
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Cheesecake Factory was awesome and a must if you come to Orlando. We stayed on International Drive and a taxi there cost $15. The food was amazing! The menu is huge, almost too much to choose. We had 2 drinks, 2 main meals and 2 desserts for around $60 (£40) which is very reasonable. The cheesecake is awesome too, loads a different types.

Sao Paulo, SP
“Beautiful place, wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

We don't ate the famous cheesecake, but we had one of the best dinner of our lives.
The place is beautiful, the food is wonderful and the staff is very gentle.
We had a good time!

Dublin, Ireland
“Oh My God!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

What can I say,I went here on recommendation from people on trip advisor,best move I ever made.
Place was packed but we got a table after 20 mins.Food was to die for as was dessert which we took a doggy bag home.Frank our waiter was excellent and I thought final bill was good value too.
If I wasn't moving on on my holidays I would definitely visit here again...Top place.