“Worth the waiting”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #5 of 158 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, American, European
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Millenia
Aruba
“Worth the waiting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Once again we visited and had lunch here. The waiting was compensated with very good food and also excellent deserts. Very good choice!

Visited May 2013

• Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sarasota, Florida
“Always Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

The Cheesecake Factory is my favorite restaurant, hands down. The closest one near me is at least 1 1/2 hours away so needless to say I don't get to eat there as often as I would like. When in Orlando last week it was a MUST stop for dinner. We got there early which worked out well since we had an hour long wait, so by the time our table was ready we were actually hungry instead of starving! They were completely packed, even in the bar area which is first come, first serve. We each ordered drinks, their Factory Peach Bellini is amazing! We also ordered an appetizer. We got the Pot Stickers and they are always delicious. The Fried Mac N' Cheese Balls and Nachos are also really good. For dinner my husband ordered the Orange Chicken and I had the Romano Encrusted Chicken ordered with white sauce instead of red. Both meals were heavenly. We also ordered cheesecake to-go, one slice of Lemon Raspberry and one slice of Fresh Strawberry. Our total bill with tip was $95. Our service was phenomenal. I am kicking myself for not remembering our waitress's name, she was an older woman and she was one of the best server's we've ever had there. Very polite, attentive, and friendly.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Meghan M
Itu, SP
“Extremely crowded, but final results compensate”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Went there during a visit at Milenia Mall and got suprised: Have wait line of 30 minutes while restaurants near - we could see them - have plenty of empty tables.
So:
- This food was so good and the neighboors dont,
- This price was very cheap and the rest expensive.
Didn't find correct answer but food is good at this place, staff also helpful. No issues, recommend if not in a hurrry

• Visited May 2013
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Every time I visit orlando the Cheesecake Factory is a must. I try and have something different each time and I have never been disappointed. Best restaurant in the world!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank louisashaw80
Whitby, Canada
“The dinner damper”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Love this place! Go here everytime we visit Orlando. On this occasion, everything was perfect, except our waitress "Lauren". She was rude, could not be found when needed, and when we asked for some bread (we had none), she said " oh you want me to bring that for you". It appears she knew she was guaranteed a tip so no effort had to be put in. The lady did not smile once. It really put a damper on our dinner. The food was still great though.

• Visited May 2013