“Great food & good value”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #9 of 169 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Lunch pre 5pm good value, after that you can usually request small portions
Food excellent, all dishes are pretty good & are large, trouble is that leaves no room for cheesecake, therefore doggy bag & carry out the solution.
Tip - If you have to wait on table, then have drink in bar & study up menu.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,700)

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Ah me, the Cheesecake Factory is forever tempting me with their delicious desserts! It is very hard to resist even after eating one of their delicious menu offerings for lunch or dinner. I often try not to "eat to much and save room for dessert," but as usual - I "can't believe I ate the whole thing and ordered dessert!!!" Always an enjoyable place for friends, family, couples, anyone! I enjoyed a veggie burger with fries and I dare say it was quite tasty and satisying!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The portions of food are huge! Great food and cheesecake! We always get the cheesecake to go and then have it later that night for next day. Well worth the wait - usually around 45 minutes at peak times and price - a little high but worth it!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We're already here several times, Dessert's here always fantastic. I can come here anytime for it. They're always busy here especially on weekend, so prepare to wait for table. Our server came to introduce himself and took our drinks. By the time he came back, we're ready to order. We started with Fried Calamari, and Caesar Salad to share; it's big salad in dinner plate. I ordered Firecracker Salmon for my dinner. My family had Pasta with Meat Sauce, Grilled Pork Chops, Shrimp with Angel Hair, and Cuban Sandwich. They're all good and big portion. Last we finished our dinner with Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake and Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake.

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

During our recent trip to Florida, one of the things I simply had to do was visit The Chessecake Factory and it didn't disappoint! We bought several types to try and share including Dutch Apple Caramel Steusel, Caramel Pecan and Oreo Dream Extreme. All of them were to die for. They are a little pricey at $7-8 a slice but the slices are generous and well worth it!
We took the cheesecakes with us and we were in a hurry but on first inspection, the restaurant looked very nice and had a good atmosphere. It wasn't as busy as I'd been told it usually was. This may have been down to the time of day we visited so queues should probably be expected.