“Bangers and Mash - still thinking about it”

Rose & Crown Dining Room
Ranked #210 of 4,058 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room is in the United Kingdom Pavilion of the World Showcase in Epcot theme park. For lunch and dinner, find favorites from Great Britain, such as fish and chips, bangers and mash, and vegetable curry. Delicious desserts include Chocolate Scotch cake, apple crumble and Sticky toffee pudding.And when the piano player arrives at the Rose & Crown Pub & Restaurant, raise a pint from the large selection of ales, lagers, ciders and stouts, as you sing along to lively English tunes.
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We visited Epcot in May/2014 and had dinner at the Rose & Crown Pub. It was myself, my wife and my 2 young adult kids (19 and 21).

That made Epcot all worthwhile for us. Not only was the food and service excellent, we were fortunate in getting a table on the deck and saw the Epcot firework show right there from our table. It was absolutely fabulous. All four of us had the same meal - Bangers and Mash and we all enjoyed it. If I find myself at Epcot again, I would definitely go back to eat there, fireworks or not.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,806)

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is located right on the Epcot lagoon. I have eaten there a few times. Food is good. We ate there as part of the candlelight package 2 years ago. after you eat you get a reserved seat right up front for the candlelight service. Can't remember what i had but it was good.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

During our last trip to Disney, we decided to forego lunch and snacked around the world at Epcot. We started off with an order of fish and chips at UK, crepes in France, chicken and lamb in Morocco, and rice puff cake pastry in Japan. By the time we reached America, we just had enough room for some funnel cake. It was a fun and relatively inexpensive "lunch" at Disney!

We loved the fish and chips so much, we decided to go back to the Rose & Crown for dinner. We made our reservations for 8:45 and we were seated out on the outdoor patio right on the water.

This was an amazing way to end a wonderful day at Epcot. Delicious fish and chips that melted in your mouth and spectacular seating for Illuminations. The only downside was that I did not care for the mushy peas. When my wife and I were in London a few years ago, I was surprised that I liked it so I was excited to try it here in the states. Something got lost in the translation as I did not enjoy it as much as in London.

Everything else though was wonderful!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went with family for lunch and sat outside by the water. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed the view of Epcot. We got the Scottish egg as an app and it was very good. All our meals were very good - fish and chips, corned beef on toast and burgers with fried egg. Enjoyed several black and tans in the souvenir mug. We had reservations and had to wait only five minutes for our table. It was an excellent experience overall and we would go again in future.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very friendly service at the Rose Crown Pub & Dining Room in the United Kingdom. Very good fish & chips. Must have reservations