“Great Fish and Chips!!”

Ranked #104 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room is in the United Kingdom Pavilion of the World Showcase in Epcot theme park. For lunch and dinner, find favorites from Great Britain, such as fish and chips, bangers and mash, and vegetable curry. Delicious desserts include Chocolate Scotch cake, apple crumble and Sticky toffee pudding.And when the piano player arrives at the Rose & Crown Pub & Restaurant, raise a pint from the large selection of ales, lagers, ciders and stouts, as you sing along to lively English tunes.
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We ate here for our first night at Disney! Was very pleased with the service and the food! Best
Fish and chips !!! Waiter was very nice !! Would eat here again because the fish and chips are just
Really really good!

There are newer reviews for Rose & Crown Dining Room

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband and I ate here our last full night during our week long Thanksgiving WDW trip. This was a last minute change reservation-wise and boy are we happy we switched from Biergarten to here. We were seated outside and had a second row view of the water. Although it was around 70°F outside, they still had the outdoor heaters lit, which was very nice as I had shorts on. EPCOT with the lake tends to get a bit nippy at night. Our server was personable, friendly, and funny. Our food came at a nice pace. The fish and chips was amazing. My husband had the Scotch Egg and Slow-cooked Chicken Curry, both of which he said were very yummy. Loved the Sticky Toffee Pudding and it is a must to order for dessert. We will definitely be making future visits here.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Delicious, cozy place. A quiet getaway from the noisy other places... We had the scotch egg and soup for appetizer, the surf & turf and salmon for entrees, the bread pudding and specialty tart for dessert. Add a Guinness and a cup of coffee, plus a sweet waitress (Aimee) and you have a recipe for being spoiled in the nicest way possible. Practically perfect!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

My husband and I have eaten here on many visits to WDW and are never disappointed but this last meal on November 19 was one of the best yet. Seated on time, great professional waiter, handled our drinks and appetizers quickly which gave us time to relax and enjoy everything. Our entrees were just the right temperature and portion size, my husband had the salmon entree of the day and I had the fish and chips. The fish was a wonderful piece of Cod coated with a light beer batter and the fries were hot and crispy. My husbands salmon was broiled perfectly and was served with a side of fingerling potatoes. I had a Scotch egg for an appetizer it was hot, and served with a very good mustard and greens. The decorations for Christmas were great, really warm and charming. Make sure you make your ADR's in advance they are normally fully booked.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We had reservations for 8:30 and waited less than 5 min. to get a table eventhough the place was packed full. We were seated looking over to the Epcot lagoon, excellent view. Our hostess, Victoria, was simply amazing, she was all the positive things you can say and a bit more! Sincerly one of the nicest persons we have met in Disney. Started with a pint of Ale and ordered the cheese platter as an appetizer. I had the fish and chips, very good, my wife had the indian marsala chicken, very good too. My DD , Victoria, had the whole grain pasta with turkey meatball and ate everything.Just as we finished eating, we had simply the best seats to watch Iluminations, we did while having some tea. Perfect!