“A new experience for us”

Rose & Crown Dining Room
Ranked #105 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room is in the United Kingdom Pavilion of the World Showcase in Epcot theme park. For lunch and dinner, find favorites from Great Britain, such as fish and chips, bangers and mash, and vegetable curry. Delicious desserts include Chocolate Scotch cake, apple crumble and Sticky toffee pudding.And when the piano player arrives at the Rose & Crown Pub & Restaurant, raise a pint from the large selection of ales, lagers, ciders and stouts, as you sing along to lively English tunes.
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My family and I decided to try something new and it paid off. Rose and Crown is a nice restaurant on the lagoon side of the UK pavilion at Epcot. Fish and chips were a good match for my 14yo son. Hubby had the salmon and liked it. Servers are cheery and very helpful. Nice addition to our restaurants in Epcot!

There are newer reviews for Rose & Crown Dining Room

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We checked in at the Rose and Crown podium and, just after noon, we were seated, outside, for lunch. Victoria, from Essex, was our server. Lyd had two glasses of Canyon Road Merlot (9@) with a Trio of UK Cheeses (9.99) and a bowl of Tomato Soup (5.49). I selected the Corned Beef Sandwich of warm corned beef on toasted sunflower bread with cheddar, cabbage and horseradish mayonnaise with home-made crisps (12.49) and a pint of the Pub Blend – Snake Bite (8), a combination of Strongbow Cider and Harp Lager.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Broke up our tour of World Showcase with lunch here. Made advanced dining reservations which was a good idea since I overhead the standby wait was 45 minutes at 1 pm. We've eaten almost everywhere else in EPCOT and this compares favorably. Several authentic dishes mixed up with some less adventurous options for mainstream America. We tried the Bangers and Mash, which was good, and also an English Breakfast Burger, which had bacon and cheese and a fried egg. Both were delicious. Our server was from England and was delightful. They have a great selection of "pub blend" beers, I had a Golden Fox which is half lager and half stout.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

What a gem! Great beer and pub grub, with a wonderful staff. When you go, you can't miss Carl. He is the friendliest, most knowledgable, and hardest working bar tender I have ever met. Get the Carl's combo (half Stella half Bass ale), you will not regret it! The best bite is the English Bull Dog, which is a mashed potato stuffed hog dog with bacon, cheddar cheese, and spicy mustard.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Had lunch at Rose & Crown today (Day 5 of 6-day trip). Horrble lunch. My burger was overcooked and the bread was stale. The fries were Disney-standard fare, which was surprising for a fish-n-chips place. My wife's ploughman platter was ice cold and underwhelming. Maybe the beer and the fish part of the fish-n-chips are good, but our experience was horrible. Even my daughter's pasta was inedible by her and me both.

1  Thank GGTraveler