“Keep the Drinks coming”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Whenever I eat at any restaurant, I base the tips on how often the waiter brings refills and if they ask how is everything and even their personal experience of a dish that I order. My server did all those things and on top of that, the food was excellent. I had the Cajun chicken and shrimp pasta, which was seasoned well and the rest of my party had steak cover with lobster sauce. And the chef got it right "medium well" is what they wanted and medium well is what they got. The new watermelon slushie was a hit at our table.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I liked the location next to our hotel but did not like the atmosphere because of all the alcohol. The restaurant was very loud and somewhat busy, thus making it slow in service/

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Was great to find a good ole' favorite in the area. The salmon and chicken were delicious. We had on Wisconsin Badger wear, and had four servers come over and greet us and talk about their hometowns in Wisconsin, which made us feel right at home. Thanks for a great experience so far from home!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

After a delicious appetizer, my meal took an eternity to get to me. That's because they gave it to the wrong table - The one next to me. When I got my Korean Tacos they were stone cold.

That night at three in the morning I became violently ill with vomiting.

Those tacos should have been hot and they were far too cold. The only reason I didn't complain was that I was hungry, so I guess eating cold tacos make me half culpable.

Won't be back.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We waited for what seemed like ages, over half an hour at least. When we were seated we were under the air con and it was absolutely freezing. When we requested a different table we were told if could be upto another half hour. We stayed put and shivered through very average food at high prices. Time is too precious in Orlando to waste it here.