“order the steak to go that ended up being raw”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #839 of 3,827 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Libertyville, Illinois
“order the steak to go that ended up being raw”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

got here Sunday night and had a few drinks and order the steak to go. when I arrive to my hotel open the box cut into the steak and it was raw supposed to be medium.

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
Longwood, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Geart Place to start the New Year at!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The sevice is fantastic. We had the same server that we had a couple of months ago & he was fantastic! We also spent "The Last Day on Earth Party" there on 12-21-2012. If it had been I could have picked a better place as the food, service & company was fantastic!! I recommend everyone join the Get more Stripes card too as I have earned several free meals just by eating at a place I enjpy!!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank longwood163
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Good value with hearty portions”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Really enjoyed eating here thought the 2 course special menu was excellent value and as there were 6 in our family we were able to a order all the different starters to share would recommend the BBQ chicken flatbread and beef queso , the portions are much better than we get in the uk and there's a much better selection. Really loved the whiskey cake dessert to share as u can't fit much in after your main course.we visited tgi opposite enclave suites on the corner of Canada ave just behind I-drive.

Visited January 2013
“Nice break from Resort food”
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

After paying LOTS of $ for barely ok food at Disney and the Dolphin Swan, our family was desperate for a good meal at a reasonable price. TGIF's did not disappoint.

Only 10 min away from the Disney Boardwalk, we were glad we drove "off resort."

The menu was varied, service was good and the food was tastey. It was the only meal this trip where my whole family was happy with there meals. From my kids to my senior mom.

Would go again.

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,685 helpful votes
“TGI Fridays!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

It is like pretty much every other TGI Friday's you have been to in your hometown, great appetizers, great prices!

Visited October 2012