“Quite an experience”

Ranked #1 of 4,058 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Victoria & Albert's restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers a unique dinner menu each night of exceptional, contemporary American cuisine served with unparalleled charm and elegance.A 13-year recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award, this Signature Dining restaurant serves fine cuisine with wine pairings from an award-winning cellar. The renowned, 6-course prix fixe menu is prepared artfully each day with ingredients culled fresh from the world market.Ambiance:Victoria & Albert's restaurant offers an intimate 2-hour to 2.5-hour dining experience amongst gentle harp strains and the sparkle of imported crystal in a Victorian dining room. Sit in the midst of romantic splendor in this establishment celebrated the world over for its exquisite culinary creations and transcendent atmosphere. Butler service, personalized menus and a long-stem rose for each lady are just a few of the touches that create an opulent, palate-pampering experience.Valet Parking is available at no additional cost. Children under the age 10 will not be served.
Reviewed April 9, 2010

From the moment we walked into Victoria & Albert's and until we left, we were treated to rather exceptional service. From personalized menus to just the little things that the staff do, this is not a restaurant to miss out on. If you plan to have the wine pairings with your meal, prepare yourself and your palate. The noise level in this restaurant is negligible making for quite an enjoyable meal that is non-rushed. Presentation of the food is great as well. Overall, a truly great dining experience something I would recommend if you like to splurge every once in a while.

1  Thank ronjustron
Write a ReviewReviews (1,415)

Reviewed April 3, 2010

My business partner and I managed to book a 9:15 seating midweek in November at Victoria & Alberts. We selected the wine pairings (traveled by cab, one should not drive if you do the wine pairings) and had a wonderful evening of food and wine, a veritable culinary delight I did not think could be found in Orlando. Was I wrong!

The menu changes daily and is suited to the diner's need in advance, and what I can say is, I deligted in almost everything I was served, I was unable to eat as much as I wanted to, but was sated and satisfied beyond my hopes. One of my top 20 dining experiences world-wide, the Michelin stars are deserved, the experience delightful, and I look forward to a return in the future.

Reviewed March 31, 2010

When you think Disney you think rides, characters, and entertainment. Fine dining and Disney don't go hand in hand. That is until you step foot into Victoria & Albert's restaurant. This restaurant is top notch from start to finish. To start off you are greeted at the door, welcomed and quickly shown to your table. Your servers then introduce themselves and present you with your customized menus for your evening. As a side note they will accommodate any requests you might have - one of us did not care for seafood the staff presented him with a menu taking that into account.

Then the food begins - 7 courses of nothing but the best served in a professional and well timed manner.

I can't think of one thing that should be changed or rethought and in true Disney fashion they have thought about every detail to make the whole evening not only special, but a very memorable experience.

Reviewed March 1, 2010

My husband and I just celebrated our first wedding anniversary and had V&A's new Queen Victoria dinner. This is an intimate dinner in a private dining room, much like the Chef's table but with three other tables in the room. The staff was amazing and very knowledgeable about the food, which was absolutely incredible. We had an 11 course dinner with the wine pairing option. Each course was better than the next. They did a great job of pacing the dinner which lasted around 3.5 hours total. They even gave us some goodies to take home including a special dessert, printed menus with our names and a rose. They truly made this special occassion a magical night that I will never forget. Granted, we spent an obscene amount of money, it was worth every penny!!!!!!

Reviewed March 1, 2010

I enjoy fine dining, but even I was skeptical about the $125 price tag at Victoria and Albert's. However, this was the BEST meal I have ever eaten. From the amuse bouche to the dessert, the food and service were spectacular. I would love to return one day.