“Wow!!! (that's an understatement)”

Victoria & Albert's
Ranked #1 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Victoria & Albert's restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers a unique dinner menu each night of exceptional, contemporary American cuisine served with unparalleled charm and elegance.A 13-year recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award, this Signature Dining restaurant serves fine cuisine with wine pairings from an award-winning cellar. The renowned, 6-course prix fixe menu is prepared artfully each day with ingredients culled fresh from the world market.Ambiance:Victoria & Albert's restaurant offers an intimate 2-hour to 2.5-hour dining experience amongst gentle harp strains and the sparkle of imported crystal in a Victorian dining room. Sit in the midst of romantic splendor in this establishment celebrated the world over for its exquisite culinary creations and transcendent atmosphere. Butler service, personalized menus and a long-stem rose for each lady are just a few of the touches that create an opulent, palate-pampering experience.Valet Parking is available at no additional cost. Children under the age 10 will not be served.
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This meal was an experience! I knew it was going to be special when they called several days prior to our reservation to confirm it and find out whether we had any special dietary needs. While we have no allergies, I don't care for seafood. They assured me my menu wouldn't contain any, but it would not impact my husband's menu (since he likes seafood). It was a pleasure to get dressed up with my husband for a date. Upon arrival and being immediately seated at our table, the best service and meal of our lives began. Although I came to the meal hungry and the servings are small (quality over quantity), I was stuffed by the 7th course. I tasted and enjoyed so many new favors and foods that I'd not had before. I always like to do something new and different on vacation; on this trip, this meal was that experience. I highly recommend this restaurant and look forward to returning during our next Disney vacation. And I will be sure to arrive even hungrier than I did this time.

2  Thank CurlyCurlyGirl
There are newer reviews for Victoria & Albert's

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Our fifth time at this amazing restaurant!!! Never a bad meal, service top notch, attentive on every level, food beyond our expectations! If you appreciate food and are truly a foodie, you will love it! First class all the way, very pricey but you pay for a true first class meal, in a 5 diamond restaurant!! Slow down enjoy and treat all your senses to an amazing meal!! Professional all the way!

1  Thank Soapster1
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

If you live in Orlando or visiting the area this restaurant is a must. This elegant restaurant has it all. Great service from the moment you enter to the coffee production after dinner brewed by a vacuum coffee maker. This place is great for special occasions.

2  Thank pete c
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We were luck enough to be someones guest to dine at V&A's, and it was the only restaurant that we hadn't eaten at, at Disney World or Disneyland. It was absolutely worth the wait. It is exceedingly expensive, but that's your price of admission for a child free, once in a lifetime meal. The service in phenominal, and the food has an amazing variety.

2  Thank Greg R
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Glancing through a few of the reviews for Victoria & Albert's, I was shocked to find that anyone would ever leave anything under a 4. And even that's a stretch. Some of the criticisms were targeted at price and other's mentioned the restaurant was "pretentious." I'd like to answer to both of those criticisms directly. Yes, the restaurant is pricey. You get what you pay for and I'd challenge anyone to find the same quality for cheaper. The chefs (plural) put SO MUCH LOVE into their food. I've eaten at this restaurant as both a carnivore and vegetarian and nothing was lost in quality in either case. One of the best dishes I have ever eaten here was lava salt crusted halibut atop a corn chowder. When the plate was presented to me, I asked our waiter, Jack, about the lava salt. And by asked, I mean accused him of making it up. "C'mon??? Lava salt? What's that?" Jack, being a good sport, showed excitement and rushed to the kitchen to return with a multi-pocketed dish containing about 8 different kinds of salt. Jack explained that the head chef was a "salt connoisseur" and provided background on each of the different types of salt he brought out in the dish. It was refreshing to find that not only was the staff eager to provide an education, but that, again, SO MUCH LOVE is put into the meals that something so random as lava salt is used in a dish. I've had other dishes like chicken with porcini mushroom foam and Alaskan sablefish with arugula pudding. Who thinks of making a foam out of mushroom or a "pudding" out of arugala? It's not only innovative, it's delicious and goes back to my original statement - You get what you pay for. As for "pretentious," those comments almost seem like an insecurity. They're not checking your blood line at the door or asking you to be a Rhodes scholar to dine with them. They're providing a 5-star dining experience because, at the prices they charge, that's what's to be expected. I pretty much called them out on lava salt and instead of a staunch response, I received enthusiasm and an education. As my title states, it'd be a shame not to eat here before you die. You won't get a better meal. As a side note, if you do decide to dine at this restaurant (because you'd be stupid if you didn't), request a table with Jack and Sherry. They're a husband and wife team and will make your dining experience over the top amazing.

6  Thank Fathom A