“Amazing Dining Experience”

Ranked #1 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Victoria & Albert's restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers a unique dinner menu each night of exceptional, contemporary American cuisine served with unparalleled charm and elegance.A 13-year recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award, this Signature Dining restaurant serves fine cuisine with wine pairings from an award-winning cellar. The renowned, 6-course prix fixe menu is prepared artfully each day with ingredients culled fresh from the world market.Ambiance:Victoria & Albert's restaurant offers an intimate 2-hour to 2.5-hour dining experience amongst gentle harp strains and the sparkle of imported crystal in a Victorian dining room. Sit in the midst of romantic splendor in this establishment celebrated the world over for its exquisite culinary creations and transcendent atmosphere. Butler service, personalized menus and a long-stem rose for each lady are just a few of the touches that create an opulent, palate-pampering experience.Valet Parking is available at no additional cost. Children under the age 10 will not be served.
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Our first visit here, & we loved everything about it. Impeccable service, magnificently polished interior, and unbelievable food. Some dishes can be ultra rich, however. It's good that they are small...
Definitely worth the extravagance of $200-$300 per person. (Depending on wine or no wine, and counting gratuity.)
Bring your best manners!

3  Thank COArtist
There are newer reviews for Victoria & Albert's

Reviewed February 27, 2014

My wife and I recently visited Orlando, something we tend to do almost every year. One of our highlights is an evening meal at the grand Victoria & Albert's restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Hotel.
Although it can be rather expensive, for us, its a luxury worth affording. We both decided upon the 10 course sampler with a the wine pairing, and decided to have both different courses, so that we could try more taste sensations. You could go for the caviar starter if you choose, but this sets you back a further $100 or so. Personally, my wife and I don't enjoy fish eggs, so this course was not included. If you do decide upon the wine pairing, be prepared to get a taxi or stay over night in the hotel. In between some of the courses you get the usual mini appetisers, which also taste rather good. All is completed by a really good coffee, which is served in an amazing percolator on your table. The service is impeccable with all 3 (yes 3) waiters are friendly and informative, without being overly familiar.
Looking forward to our next visit, which will definitely include a dining experience here. Thank you Victoria & Albert's.

3  Thank Dale S
Reviewed February 26, 2014

All of the reviews are spot on. Once in a lifetime experience during your Disney stay. Book well in advance but it's well worth it.

1  Thank chad s
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We had a ten course dinner with wine pairings. It took place in the little private room to the side of the regular restaurant. This was the best meal I ever had in my life, and I've eaten out extensively. The service couldn't be beat and the food could only be described as sublime! The wine pairings were spectacular. Even the bread was amazing (3 different ones). Yes, this is very expensive, but if you can do it, well worth it. It was dinner as theater! It will cost you about $600 per couple if you do the pairings. But you won't have better food anywhere. In the regular restaurant it may be a bit less.
If you have a special occasion and can afford it, go for it!!

3  Thank Carolyn B
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband wanted to treat me to a "very special" dinner for our 45th anniversary while we were in Florida.
He checked around and decided that this is where we should go, for me. You see, he's a strictly "meat and potatoes" kind of guy who expected to like nothing on the menu and thought we may have to stop at McDonald's on the way home.
I can't begin to describe the many items that were on the menu...very varied and "different". Hubby tried one of each course! We BOTH loved everything that we were served. Some of the servings were tiny, but when all was said and done, we both were both very satisfied.
I indulged in the wine pairings and am so glad that I did. They were all excellent. Very pricey experience, so be prepared, but more than worth it! Oh, and no, we did not have to stop at McDonald's on the way home!

2  Thank grammasue319