“Next Level Dining Experience”

Victoria & Albert's
Ranked #1 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Victoria & Albert's restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers a unique dinner menu each night of exceptional, contemporary American cuisine served with unparalleled charm and elegance.A 13-year recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award, this Signature Dining restaurant serves fine cuisine with wine pairings from an award-winning cellar. The renowned, 6-course prix fixe menu is prepared artfully each day with ingredients culled fresh from the world market.Ambiance:Victoria & Albert's restaurant offers an intimate 2-hour to 2.5-hour dining experience amongst gentle harp strains and the sparkle of imported crystal in a Victorian dining room. Sit in the midst of romantic splendor in this establishment celebrated the world over for its exquisite culinary creations and transcendent atmosphere. Butler service, personalized menus and a long-stem rose for each lady are just a few of the touches that create an opulent, palate-pampering experience.Valet Parking is available at no additional cost. Children under the age 10 will not be served.
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We dined here for our Anniversary. What an experience. You know you are a part of something special when not only do you taste some of the most elite food (one fish dish there are only 10 fish imported each day across the US) prepared to the highest standards; you are also sampling some of the best wines world-wide; but the clincher was a journey of breads served throughout the night paired with the perfect butter blends. What a wonderful evening. Too many special touches to call out. This is a divine experience each and every time we go. You must put this on your list. Try to sit at the Chefs Table even if it is booked asked to be put on the waiting list. Be sure to splurge and get the wine paring. And what ever you do, don't miss ordering coffee after dinner. Enjoy!

3  Thank CynReese

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was my fourth visit to this award winning restaurant, although this time, i took my partner who'd never been. We were treated like royalty! Fantastic way to spend our anniversary. Loved to see my partners reactions to everything, knowing how great it all was from past visits. I look forward to a fifth visit :)

2  Thank Jazhandz
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Had dinner here for my birthday and what a wonderful treat it was. The food was so good and service was excellent.

1  Thank Mary Pullam F
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Being Floridians, we've been to Disney over 60 times and decided to spend our 15th anniversary there. This was our first time at Victoria & Albert's because it is so expensive and I could never bring myself to put aside the money and time to reserve dinner here before.

But I am so glad we finally did! In fact, I would even venture to say we will return. It really is worth the hype (and the money).

A last minute cancellation caused our anniversary to become a threesome, and our 14 year old daughter joined us. The staff never made her feel like an "add-on" and she loved the experience. That is truly what this restaurant is, a special experience.

Oh, and the "Breaking Bad" coffee experiment at the end is definitely worth trying! It's included, so go for it!

1  Thank Cheryl K
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We were able to get a reservation for the Queen Ann room this time. Do not go if you are pinching pennies!!! It is the most expensive meal I have ever had and I wish I could say the best. I think their regular, still not inexpensive, dinner is a better deal.

The food was wonderful, the service attentive, and the wine pairings excellent. I had lobster and caviar that was amazing and I didn't think I liked caviar. But they were also that good in their regular restaurant. At a $300 premium over their other place, I just don't think it was worth it. Save your money and go to the less expensive one - notice I couldn't use the word cheaper!!

2  Thank Elly B