“Stunning from beginning to end”

Victoria & Albert's
Ranked #1 of 3,894 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Victoria & Albert's restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers a unique dinner menu each night of exceptional, contemporary American cuisine served with unparalleled charm and elegance.A 13-year recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award, this Signature Dining restaurant serves fine cuisine with wine pairings from an award-winning cellar. The renowned, 6-course prix fixe menu is prepared artfully each day with ingredients culled fresh from the world market.Ambiance:Victoria & Albert's restaurant offers an intimate 2-hour to 2.5-hour dining experience amongst gentle harp strains and the sparkle of imported crystal in a Victorian dining room. Sit in the midst of romantic splendor in this establishment celebrated the world over for its exquisite culinary creations and transcendent atmosphere. Butler service, personalized menus and a long-stem rose for each lady are just a few of the touches that create an opulent, palate-pampering experience.Valet Parking is available at no additional cost. Children under the age 10 will not be served.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary at Victoria & Albert's last month, and enjoyed every aspect of the evening. We have a wide variety of food allergies, and the chefs worked closely with us in the days preceding the dinner to create a gourmet meal within the confines of our food limitations. Our 12-course dinner was absolutely delicious, and we chose to enjoy the wine pairings as well. The service was exceptional, and the elegant decor made our dinner that much more special. The cost is astronomical, so this is really a once-in-a-lifetime splurge unless you own several large banks, but there is no place else near our home to find such a carefully crafted (and allergy-free) menu in such an elegant setting.

3  Thank brainstormingthecast
Write a ReviewReviews (1,377)

Reviewed September 16, 2013

From the moment we booked to the moment we finish our dinner, everything was great. The service, the food, the live music, everything played an important part of our experience. The attention to detail even in the way the menus are explained is something that i havent seen in any other place.

1  Thank Albalilith
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is an elite restaurant with some of the best service we've ever received. The food is extremely creative and very high quality. Several of the dishes were truly incredible, while others were just very, very good. The service is impeccable: you get a personalized menu, including special selections from the chef for my wife, who has a gluten allergy.

Like all the dining at Disney, the prices feel 20%-25% higher than "real life", and here you're starting from a much higher base.

Would have been an "excellent" rating if it had been a touch less expensive.

2  Thank MattyC33
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My parents took my wife and I for a treat. Let me tell you, this was the best restaurant ever. I don't know what the bill was but whatever it was, it was worth. The wait staff carries around crumb scrapers. Hands down wonderful experience but I would have hate to of seen the bill.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was really on-the-fence about ever making a Victoria and Albert's reservation. We have been to WDW many times, and I'd never made a reservation here because I was afraid the dishes might be too fancy or full of things I wouldn't eat. However, a couple of days before we left for Florida, I saw there was an open table here, and decided to give it a try for my birthday meal. I am SO glad I did. Our dinner at Victoria and Albert's was one of the best we've ever had (if not the best). The menu changes slightly from season to season, so I'm not going to go into too much detail about each and every dish, but all of them were delicious and some were too phenomenal for words. My husband was especially fond of his scallop dish (he said the best scallop he ever ate) and his lamb was a close second. My favorite was a pasta dish with black truffles, but there was a chicken salad which looked so simple but was amazingly good.

The service was great- I was afraid that they might fawn over us, which gets annoying, but they didn't do that. They were on top of everything without interfering with our experience at all. I wanted to try one of the dishes from the vegetarian menu, and the substitution was not a problem at all. Portions were smallish, but there are so many that you will leave there full. They also bring out bread courses between the regular courses, and all of those were great too.

My husband did the wine pairing, but I did not. One of us needed to drive and I knew I couldn't drink that much wine. I had some sips of his though, and all of the wines were great. They poured each of us some champagne to start, and even though I don't normally like champagne, this one was really good.

Ambiance in the restaurant is great- much like other "fine" restaurants to to do, but so often get it wrong. The place is well themed and decorated, but not over-the-top. Tables were far enough apart that you felt private, but could still peak to see what was ordered by other people if you wanted. It was quiet, but the harpist came in and played periodically, and she was great. So even though it could have felt stuffy, it was surprisingly comfortable.

At the end of the meal, they brought out some petite desserts, but we were too stuffed to look at them, so they were boxed up along with a wonderful little loaf of breakfast bread and our souvenir menus.

Yes, it was expensive. We knew this going in and were not surprised by the bill. It was worth every cent though. I'm so glad we got to try out this restaurant and hope that maybe someday we'll make it back there again.

5  Thank lawchicky