“Treated like royalty”

Victoria & Albert's
Ranked #1 of 3,776 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Victoria & Albert's restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers a unique dinner menu each night of exceptional, contemporary American cuisine served with unparalleled charm and elegance.A 13-year recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award, this Signature Dining restaurant serves fine cuisine with wine pairings from an award-winning cellar. The renowned, 6-course prix fixe menu is prepared artfully each day with ingredients culled fresh from the world market.Ambiance:Victoria & Albert's restaurant offers an intimate 2-hour to 2.5-hour dining experience amongst gentle harp strains and the sparkle of imported crystal in a Victorian dining room. Sit in the midst of romantic splendor in this establishment celebrated the world over for its exquisite culinary creations and transcendent atmosphere. Butler service, personalized menus and a long-stem rose for each lady are just a few of the touches that create an opulent, palate-pampering experience.Valet Parking is available at no additional cost. Children under the age 10 will not be served.
Port Orange, Florida
“Treated like royalty”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My parents took my wife and I for a treat. Let me tell you, this was the best restaurant ever. I don't know what the bill was but whatever it was, it was worth. The wait staff carries around crumb scrapers. Hands down wonderful experience but I would have hate to of seen the bill.

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Long Island, New York
“Amazing Meal”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was really on-the-fence about ever making a Victoria and Albert's reservation. We have been to WDW many times, and I'd never made a reservation here because I was afraid the dishes might be too fancy or full of things I wouldn't eat. However, a couple of days before we left for Florida, I saw there was an open table here, and decided to give it a try for my birthday meal. I am SO glad I did. Our dinner at Victoria and Albert's was one of the best we've ever had (if not the best). The menu changes slightly from season to season, so I'm not going to go into too much detail about each and every dish, but all of them were delicious and some were too phenomenal for words. My husband was especially fond of his scallop dish (he said the best scallop he ever ate) and his lamb was a close second. My favorite was a pasta dish with black truffles, but there was a chicken salad which looked so simple but was amazingly good.

The service was great- I was afraid that they might fawn over us, which gets annoying, but they didn't do that. They were on top of everything without interfering with our experience at all. I wanted to try one of the dishes from the vegetarian menu, and the substitution was not a problem at all. Portions were smallish, but there are so many that you will leave there full. They also bring out bread courses between the regular courses, and all of those were great too.

My husband did the wine pairing, but I did not. One of us needed to drive and I knew I couldn't drink that much wine. I had some sips of his though, and all of the wines were great. They poured each of us some champagne to start, and even though I don't normally like champagne, this one was really good.

Ambiance in the restaurant is great- much like other "fine" restaurants to to do, but so often get it wrong. The place is well themed and decorated, but not over-the-top. Tables were far enough apart that you felt private, but could still peak to see what was ordered by other people if you wanted. It was quiet, but the harpist came in and played periodically, and she was great. So even though it could have felt stuffy, it was surprisingly comfortable.

At the end of the meal, they brought out some petite desserts, but we were too stuffed to look at them, so they were boxed up along with a wonderful little loaf of breakfast bread and our souvenir menus.

Yes, it was expensive. We knew this going in and were not surprised by the bill. It was worth every cent though. I'm so glad we got to try out this restaurant and hope that maybe someday we'll make it back there again.

5 Thank lawchicky
Atlanta, GA
“Birthday Delight”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is truly an experience that everyone should have at least once! I felt like I was a Disney princess for the night. From the moment you arrive you fell pampered. I was brought a small upholster foot stool to place my clutch purse and sunglasses on. That kind of attention to detail is what makes Victoria and Albert's so unique. If you get chilly during dinner, they even have beautiful camel colored cashmere blankets for you to borrow. The service is beyond spectacular. They make you feel comfortable and looked after. Now to the food, culinary perfection. The chef is an artist and the food he creates, mini masterpieces. This was our second visit to Victoria and Albert's. The first was over 15 years ago( same chef) and we talk about that meal as our favorite,well until this day!! If you are a foodie and can afford to treat yourself this is the place.

2 Thank stephanie a
North Wildwood, New Jersey, United States
“Special Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Outstanding personalized service and cuisine.
We were celebrating our 35th Wedding Anniversary and this dinner was a gift from our children. The Wait Staff was so attentive and explained every dish, describing ingredients, cooking process, etc. They made our special dinner a most wonderful experience. The food was terrific, the ambiance was lovely and we will be certain to come back in the future.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Maureen D
Charlotte, NC
“Would give 6 stars if I could”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The meal is a major splurge, but worth every penny. Our party of 4 is a bit of a nightmare in most restaurants - one with allergies to yeast, seafood, gluten, nuts etc. and two vegetarians. They called us ahead of time to confirm the reservation and to go over the food issues - they reviewed the allergy list with the chef while we were on the phone! Arrived to find individually printed menus for everyone - with choices (!) for our allergic diner - for all 7 courses (!). No one has ever done this. And all of the food was terrific. Agree with other reviewers - not to be missed.
Notes:
Valet parking is included in the reservation - just drive up to the front of the Grand Floridian and let the valet know where you are eating. The restaurant will call the valet when you leave and have the car waiting for you.
Plan to stay awhile - this place is like a really good movie - you don't realize how long you've been there - we arrived at 6pm and left at 9pm. Enjoy.

7 Thank sheaf01