“Anniversary dinner”

Ranked #1 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Victoria & Albert's restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers a unique dinner menu each night of exceptional, contemporary American cuisine served with unparalleled charm and elegance.A 13-year recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award, this Signature Dining restaurant serves fine cuisine with wine pairings from an award-winning cellar. The renowned, 6-course prix fixe menu is prepared artfully each day with ingredients culled fresh from the world market.Ambiance:Victoria & Albert's restaurant offers an intimate 2-hour to 2.5-hour dining experience amongst gentle harp strains and the sparkle of imported crystal in a Victorian dining room. Sit in the midst of romantic splendor in this establishment celebrated the world over for its exquisite culinary creations and transcendent atmosphere. Butler service, personalized menus and a long-stem rose for each lady are just a few of the touches that create an opulent, palate-pampering experience.Valet Parking is available at no additional cost. Children under the age 10 will not be served.
“Anniversary dinner”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We ate here the night after our wedding at Disney. At first the atmosphere was kind of intimidating but we quickly relaxed after meeting our servers, they made us feel welcomed and knew that is was our wedding weekend. We chose different things from the fixed menu so that we could taste each other's dishes. It was wonderful, after each course we even got different breads and butter. The elk was amazing and so was the filet, the dessert was amazing but it was almost too much since there were about 7 courses. It was worth it but only for a special event for us.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Edecio H

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
“Nothing great”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Nothing great , service was good, food was so so, but takes for ever , not worth the 3 1/2 hrs to eat and the portions are real small , if you try it stop and eat first. This is for the person who goes out twice a year and is impressed but as far as good or great food not even close.

• Visited May 2013
5 Thank Rick D
Margate, Florida, United States
“Victoria and Albert's remains a favorite - July 2013”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The first time my wife and I ate at Victoria and Albert’s was our 10 year wedding anniversary back in 1995. During that dinner, we dropped our kids (ages 5 and 3 at the time) off at the Neverland Club at the Polynesian. That visit was probably our first true “foodie” experience ever and it set our expectations high. Coincidentally, that is the year Chef Scott Hunnel was tapped as chef for Victoria & Albert’s.

This past weekend we celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary and my daughter’s boyfriend’s graduation from college. Victoria and Albert’s delivered again - our party of five enjoyed all aspects of the dinner. Each menu was tailored to each person’s palette and restrictions. Every course was prepared perfectly and presented/explained gracefully. I got the wine flight and they gave me some awesome selections to enjoy even though I only wanted to drink red wine. One thing to know – don’t hesitate to ask about a particular desire you may have – they have always been fully accommodating. Dessert ended the night on a high note.

Victoria and Albert’s is pricey, but in my opinion well worth it for those special occasions. I am already looking forward to the Chef’s Table for our 30th anniversary treat. Enjoy!!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Miller C
Eliot, Maine
“Best restaurant I have ever been to exquisite worth every DOLLAR .”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is a special occasion restaurant ,such as when I proposed to my wife I let the manager put my wife to be's 20 k ring in one of the 7 courses it came out on a silver platter surrounded by rose petals when they took the cover off the platter it was a big surprise for her , after the meal they put the rose petals into foil that they had shaped like Mickey mouses head the meal was great the wait staff was great the harpist was romantic it was all wonderful

• Visited October 2012
4 Thank mark s
“Dinner #52”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

YES ... 52 times at V&A's.
The only thing I have to say is .... DITTO from my last review ! ! !
Jack & Sherry are THE best and consider them friends now ! ! !

• Visited June 2013