“You have to do this at least once!”

Victoria & Albert's
Ranked #1 of 3,853 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Victoria & Albert's restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers a unique dinner menu each night of exceptional, contemporary American cuisine served with unparalleled charm and elegance.A 13-year recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award, this Signature Dining restaurant serves fine cuisine with wine pairings from an award-winning cellar. The renowned, 6-course prix fixe menu is prepared artfully each day with ingredients culled fresh from the world market.Ambiance:Victoria & Albert's restaurant offers an intimate 2-hour to 2.5-hour dining experience amongst gentle harp strains and the sparkle of imported crystal in a Victorian dining room. Sit in the midst of romantic splendor in this establishment celebrated the world over for its exquisite culinary creations and transcendent atmosphere. Butler service, personalized menus and a long-stem rose for each lady are just a few of the touches that create an opulent, palate-pampering experience.Valet Parking is available at no additional cost. Children under the age 10 will not be served.
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Finally the date arrives for our grand meal at Victoria and Alberts, we had booked Queen Victoria's room several months in advance which gives you the 10 course meal and what a meal it was!
When we arrived I was in need of a jacket and one of the Hostesses went round the back and came back with a navy blazer which fit first time! so a good omen, we were then taken into the Queen Victoria room and there were only three tables set up in there so a nice intimate setting with very nice decor, we had mentioned that it was recently our anniversary and they handed us a personalised menu with anniversary wishes which was a nice touch, after perusing the menu we decided to go with the matched wines but only a single order, the server then suggested she would give us both a small measure so we could both try all the wines, I do have to say if I had taken an order each I think we would have had to be rolled out, the one portion was plenty and some really nice wines......starting with a lovely unique champagne!
I wont go through all the courses but the food was wonderful and served with plenty of theatre, some constructed at the table and some served straight from the chef! who by the way came out to the table for a little chat! The wait staff were attentive but not obtrusive, the maitre de came round for a chat as well.
Once the main courses were finished a nice and varied cheese board was offered followed by a really excellent sweet! and then the coffee, we had one regular and one decaff which was brewed by the table in a glass contraption that had two glass bowls connected and worked on a vacuum to suck the water over the coffee, I have to say both coffees were some of the best coffee I have ever had, ful bodied and rich without being bitter.
Finally to cap it all they arrived with a tray of hand made chocolates.....by which time you are to full to eat so they package them up for you to take away with you
All in all a great experience and one I would definately recommend and I will definately be doing it again.

2  Thank Cypriot_man
There are newer reviews for Victoria & Albert's

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Background....recently aboard Disney Fantasy and enjoyed dinner at V & A's sister restaurant, Remy's which the chef at V & A's created the menu. We had very high expectations....

Food - excellent - happy with all but 1 of the 7 courses. The coffee is really cool brewer. Pace yourself is my advice. A nice touch was the bread/butter pairings offered at various points through the dinner. I have never had this at any chef's tasting dinner (including some of the finest restaurants in Napa and Sonoma County). Food continues through the next morning where you get to enjoy a little treat from the pastry chef!

Wine - you must do the wine pairings - $65 for 6 or 7 glasses of wine that pair to perfection with each dish is amazing. Kudos to the sommelier.

Service - not nearly as good as Remy's - felt slightly ignored - perhaps this was due to a fellow Disney restaurant manager sitting next to us, getting all the special attention. Maybe it was because we were seemingly the youngest people there! Not sure, but expected more from Disney.

Still happy with the experience. If you have never had a meal like this, then save up our Benjamin's and go to Victoria and Alberts!

1  Thank poolpt
Reviewed November 8, 2012

When trying to decide how to celebrate my birthday while at Disney World, I decided to pamper myself and have dinner at Victoria & Albert's. The meal and service were both excellent, and they easily accommodated my food allergies. The meal took about 2.5 hours, but I didn't really notice because of the harpist playing and the good spacing of the courses. I usually don't dress up for dinner when I go to Disney World, but I'm glad I did! This meal was well worth the extra effort and cost.

1  Thank seetheworld600
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife and I went here while visiting Disney World with the family. For one night we had babysitters while we went to this very special dinner for two. We were very lucky and were able to book a table in the Queen Victoria Room which is a separate dinning room with only 4 tables and a special 10 course meal. It is difficult to get this reservation and I recommend doing so the full 180 days out.

I don't need to say much about the food other than it was delicious and beautifully prepared. What we really loved was the service. No one understands service like Disney and no where at Disney World is service more perfected than here at Victoria and Alberts. We had two butler style servers who attended us all night (3+ hours). Dan and John. They were very professional but also personable as we got to know them, their history at Disney World and where they come from. They were very knowledgeable about the food but quick with a joke as well. This is the best service I have ever enjoyed at a restaurant and I have been pampered at Daniel's in NYC. They anticipated our every need without being overbearing and while maintaining a friendly air. They were also flexible with our needs. We don't drink alcohol or coffee and they made a point of telling us which desserts used alcohols that weren't burned out as well as substituting our coffee service with a beautiful pot of hot cocoa. This meal was very pricey. Think 5 star restaurant pricey. For the two of us, without drinks, it came to $500 before tip. But it was well worth the money. We will be back.

3  Thank Valnjr1
Reviewed November 5, 2012

When traveling I always chose a memorable restaurant and Albert & Victoria fit the bill - prix fixe in various categories, plus wine pairing, my six course meal was out of this world. Their Austrian Chef even flies in his Austrian flour, so I was told since with every course a different bread/roll was served. I must have been the only food enthusiast in this place because the maitre d' paid me special attention. From ambience to service everything was impeccable and I had the night of my life. It is very intimate, very pricey but worth the expense, because I rather have one memorable meal than many mediocre ones. Ladies are presented a rose and your name engraved menu you may take home as a memento.
I will be back and highly highly recommend this remarkable restaurant

4  Thank Christa E