“Amazing Food, Impeccable Service”

Victoria & Albert's
Ranked #1 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Victoria & Albert's restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers a unique dinner menu each night of exceptional, contemporary American cuisine served with unparalleled charm and elegance.A 13-year recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award, this Signature Dining restaurant serves fine cuisine with wine pairings from an award-winning cellar. The renowned, 6-course prix fixe menu is prepared artfully each day with ingredients culled fresh from the world market.Ambiance:Victoria & Albert's restaurant offers an intimate 2-hour to 2.5-hour dining experience amongst gentle harp strains and the sparkle of imported crystal in a Victorian dining room. Sit in the midst of romantic splendor in this establishment celebrated the world over for its exquisite culinary creations and transcendent atmosphere. Butler service, personalized menus and a long-stem rose for each lady are just a few of the touches that create an opulent, palate-pampering experience.Valet Parking is available at no additional cost. Children under the age 10 will not be served.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife and I went here while visiting Disney World with the family. For one night we had babysitters while we went to this very special dinner for two. We were very lucky and were able to book a table in the Queen Victoria Room which is a separate dinning room with only 4 tables and a special 10 course meal. It is difficult to get this reservation and I recommend doing so the full 180 days out.

I don't need to say much about the food other than it was delicious and beautifully prepared. What we really loved was the service. No one understands service like Disney and no where at Disney World is service more perfected than here at Victoria and Alberts. We had two butler style servers who attended us all night (3+ hours). Dan and John. They were very professional but also personable as we got to know them, their history at Disney World and where they come from. They were very knowledgeable about the food but quick with a joke as well. This is the best service I have ever enjoyed at a restaurant and I have been pampered at Daniel's in NYC. They anticipated our every need without being overbearing and while maintaining a friendly air. They were also flexible with our needs. We don't drink alcohol or coffee and they made a point of telling us which desserts used alcohols that weren't burned out as well as substituting our coffee service with a beautiful pot of hot cocoa. This meal was very pricey. Think 5 star restaurant pricey. For the two of us, without drinks, it came to $500 before tip. But it was well worth the money. We will be back.

3  Thank Valnjr1
There are newer reviews for Victoria & Albert's

Reviewed November 5, 2012

When traveling I always chose a memorable restaurant and Albert & Victoria fit the bill - prix fixe in various categories, plus wine pairing, my six course meal was out of this world. Their Austrian Chef even flies in his Austrian flour, so I was told since with every course a different bread/roll was served. I must have been the only food enthusiast in this place because the maitre d' paid me special attention. From ambience to service everything was impeccable and I had the night of my life. It is very intimate, very pricey but worth the expense, because I rather have one memorable meal than many mediocre ones. Ladies are presented a rose and your name engraved menu you may take home as a memento.
I will be back and highly highly recommend this remarkable restaurant

4  Thank Christa E
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Recently dined (party of 8 adults) at Victoria and Albert's located in the Grand Floridian Hotel in Walt Disney World. As always, this was an outstanding experience. The excellent wine pairings add to every course. The service is impeccable. A must try for a special occasion. Expect to spend at least three hours.

1  Thank 17bar
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a dining EXPERIENCE! We had food that we have never tried before. This was paired with service that we had also never experienced before. Definitely go according to the dress code because the diners were certainly dressed UP!

2  Thank mrsgaston
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have to let everyone know I was raised in a lower middle class neighborhood from parents who could barely afford it. So, I had never experienced anything like the 7 course meal we had. I had been to white table cloth restaurants for anniversaries, etc. However, we had a waiter for each of us, as well as one for water and a managing waiter. Every need was attended to. Every course was delicious! I am not used to the time you wait between courses. My wife had to tell me this was very normal. So our meal lasted about 2+ hours. This coming from someone who was used to judging service by how little you had to wait for the main course. I'm not sure it was enjoyable enough to do again, but I would definitely go to Victoria and Albert's again, but I will probably make it just 2 courses. Everyone should experience a true 7 course one in their lives. Definitely an evening to remember!

3  Thank mark501