“Had high expectations, and they were exceeded.”

Victoria & Albert's
Ranked #1 of 3,764 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Victoria & Albert's restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers a unique dinner menu each night of exceptional, contemporary American cuisine served with unparalleled charm and elegance.A 13-year recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award, this Signature Dining restaurant serves fine cuisine with wine pairings from an award-winning cellar. The renowned, 6-course prix fixe menu is prepared artfully each day with ingredients culled fresh from the world market.Ambiance:Victoria & Albert's restaurant offers an intimate 2-hour to 2.5-hour dining experience amongst gentle harp strains and the sparkle of imported crystal in a Victorian dining room. Sit in the midst of romantic splendor in this establishment celebrated the world over for its exquisite culinary creations and transcendent atmosphere. Butler service, personalized menus and a long-stem rose for each lady are just a few of the touches that create an opulent, palate-pampering experience.Valet Parking is available at no additional cost. Children under the age 10 will not be served.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Had high expectations, and they were exceeded.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had dinner for a party of 7 of us last Thursday (10/25/12) at Victoria & Albert's after hearing rave reviews from our daughter and son-in-law about V&A for several years. Coming in with high expectations, I must admit that they were exceeded - Victoria & Albert's excels in all aspects. The cast members that work in the Disney restaurants are usually very good, but it is obvious that the best-of-the-best get to work at V&A. The meal itself was spectacular - after the Amuse-Bouche I had Masago Crusted Gulf Shrimp with Ponzu Vinaigrette, Dover Sole with Toasted Capers and Preserved Lemon, Porcini Mushroom Soup with Wild Mushroom Bread Pudding, and for the main course Australian Kobe-style Beef Tenderloin with Smoked Garlic-Potato Puree. We also ordered some fresh truffles on the side. This was followed by a cheese course of Montgomery's Cheddar, Gouda Reypenaer XO, Colston Bassett Stilton, and Sottocenere Al Tartufo. Dessert was the Carmelized Banana Gateau. Each and every course was delicious, the presentations were interesting, and the wine parings were exceptional. I particularly enjoyed the Domaine de la Solitude Chateauneuf-du-Pape Blanc - I didn't even know that there was such a thing as a white Chateauneuf-du-Pape prior to enjoying this one. Three people in our party had the Iwate Japanese Beef Tenderloin with Oxtail Jus (Wagyu beef) and raved about it, and everyone in our party thoroughly enjoyed the meal, the service, and the experience. Yes, it is an expensive dinner, but an excellent value in my opinion.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Ken S

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Orlando, FL USA
“Perfect for Making Special Events Memorable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

The individual service and multiple food courses paired with wines are amazing!! The coffee service is a surprising delight. Wonderful place for a special occasion or event. I went for a special birthday, and it was over-the-top fantastic. A most memorable and enjoyable place to make someone feel extremely special.

4 Thank SkyQueenie
“Wow. Just wow.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I decided to make reservations at Victoria and Albert's after reading all the wonderful reviews on Tripadvisor and I'm so glad I did! This place was absolutely amazing!
From the moment we arrived the service was impeccable. I've never been anywhere this fancy in my life! They place your napkin for you and everything. Our servers were fabulous, very attentive and never over intrusive. Some people said they felt the descriptions of the food were silly, I never felt like our servers were over explainining things at all.

The food was wonderful. I felt like I was on the food network the whole time. My husband and I tried to get different items so we could try more of the offerings. Everything was well prepared and the plating was beautiful! Get the coffee even if you're not a big coffee drinker- the vacuum coffee maker is neat to watch!

It is very quiet as there are so few dinner guests, but once you got used to the noise level it felt less like a museum. Even the bathrooms were nice! The harp music was a nice touch.

This meal was incredibly expensive, but it's a great experience. If you're looking for a special night out with delicious food, Victoria and Albert's is the place for you.

2 Thank Browniesgirl
Columbia, Missouri
“An experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

The service, food, and atmosphere are excellent at Victoria and Alberts. I love their menu that changes daily because they serve exceptional, food using the best ingredients and they often use uncommon foods which allows you to try new things. I assure you anything you order at Victoria and Albert's is exceptional.

Visited June 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

My wife and I capped our honeymoon off with an amazing 7 course dinner here. The service was unbelievable and the food was out of this world. It was an amazing night with great food, great atmosphere (because of a wedding were only 1 of 4 tables in that evening), and just an overall wonderful way to end our honeymoon. The price may look steep, but you get your money's worth for sure. They are also very warm and friendly here. I didn't feel at all out of place or frowned upon. Not a bit of pretentiousness to be found. It's truly a one-of-a-kind experience that you will certainly never forget.

• Visited October 2012