“Great Place for Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2013

After spending some time in the Orlando Museum of Art, my colleague asked one of the OMA staffers if there were any restaurants within walking distance. Fortunately for us she recommended the White Wolf Cafe. The restaurant is "quaint" enough to justify a visit just to see it, but the food was fine too. We had a very nice waiter but either he or the kitchen must have misplaced our order since our two salads took forever to arrive. On the other hand, I had also ordered soup and that came out immediately. I would certainly go back when in the area.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Went for a late breakfast on a Monday and were seated quickly. Unique setting with a quirky atmosphere- antiques hung around the rooms. Ordered a breakfast special of biscuits and gravy and a crab cake bendict- both were good and plenty of food. Would try lunch nextime. Service was average but certainly our drinks were refilled often and food was hot. Good local fresh food worth supporting, would go back for lunch or dinner next time we visit.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Happened upon the White Wolf with some work friends who had suggested it. We all enjoyed our meals. Skirt steak was tender, flavorful and done a perfect med rare as requested! Saw other reviews about bad service (after eating there) but we had no issues and our server knew the menu and ensured drinks and water were topped up as needed. Great draft selection. Never can complain with Stone and Dogfish on tap!

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

On my first visit! Completely dissappinted at the customer service the server never introduce himself, didn't talk at all about specials or their food not even a "hello my name is ??? Have you been here before?" As my partner was ordering the food there was a silence and not even a question of what would I like! Just a look and i had to say are you ready for me? and the only time i had a eye contact and that was it not even a yes after my question, Never asked if we wanted something to drink to start with. We had to ask if we can get drinks. NO EYE CONTACT! During the whole time. Another server had to come to get our appetizer plates off our table. Walked by several times and we had empty drinks. When we got our entrees that was also it. Just place them on the table with no words. I expected a much better service for a restaurant which servers are who makes you feel welcome. Didn't get that feeling at all!
Not sure If the server had a bad day, but he seemed more focus on discussing problems with another co-worker than paying attention to his table.

Food was great! It's just sad with such a great food place and not feel welcome at all. We felt like we were annoying the restaurant.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The food was sub par for the prices. Our server acted annoyed that we wanted drinks and never introduced himself. He left dirty dishes on the table when he delivered the food. We were never asked how the food was, we were just handed our bill. Management or owners should be embarrassed by the level of service the staff gives.

1  Thank B777pilotMCO