“Pleasant and Eclectic Atmosphere for Dining”
Review of White Wolf Cafe

White Wolf Cafe
Ranked #557 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012

White Wolfe Cafe definitely has its ups and downs. The major down from my experiences have been with their dinner menu. At my last visit, I felt as thought the dinner menu was a bit limiting and with the flat bread oven broken, it was even more severe of options. Although the staff was pleasant, attentive and very knowledgeable, it impacted my experience. I had the White Wolfe burger medium well and it was very pink on the inside. It was close to medium to slightly rare. This was not very appetizing for me since I don't like my food that pink. However, the french fries were extremely yummy. Prior to this visit, I had been for breakfast/brunch and it was great! I have been there several times for breakfast/brunch and the menu selections are great. The food is hot and very good. I would definitely suggest going for the early meal options. I will keep an open-mind and try it for dinner again. They are very active in the community and it has a nice artist feel. I believe the art and pieces for sale could have a bit more attention paid to them for cleaning because they do collect dust, but it is fun to look at. I think with a bit more attention to the atmosphere and dinner menu, this place could be amazing because the early dining options really lift this place up.

Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

If the kitchen looks anything like the bathroom and the inside of the restaurant then DO NOT EAT here! They are in serious need of a clean up. There was a label in our food. The melon had gone bad. The ketchup bottle looked like no one had ever cleaned it. This place really needs to be cleaned. Top to bottom!!!

1  Thank Beachlovr4
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

I can't believe anyone would pay so much money for such a dirty Resturant. We were desperate and needed food right away. The food was ok but I couldn't help but wonder if there were bugs in the food because the whole place was so filthy and old. Just because you want your Resturant to be a dive doesn't mean it can be disgusting. Gross. Clean up. If you start a renovation finish it and don't use random pieces of wood and items from garage sales to do it. Yuck yuck!!!

1  Thank Luvn2travl4
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We enjoyed dining at the White Wolf Café in the Ivanhoe Village section of Orlando. Off the beaten path of the tourist traps, it was good, although not as spectacular as Rachel Ray seemed to think. The decor is eclectic and fits right in with the character of the neighborhood. The table tops are all marble slabs, and the walls and ceilings are covered with antiques and Tiffany lamps. The service was attentive, and the food was imaginative. It looks like this is a fun place when the live entertainment starts (later in the evening than our stay). We passed on the $1,000.00 reserve wines, let alone the $2,500.00 bottle. There is outdoor seating, but this will subject you to smoking.

Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Loud crowd but great food and $3 Mimosas and Bloody Marys. The chef's omelette was perfectly cooked and filled with chorizo and cheese. Loved the home fries with red, white and sweet potatoes cooked just right with onions. The wife loved her Galileo salad with grilled chicken w/radpberry vinagerette. With 1 coffee, 1 iced tea and two mimosas the bill was $46 incl tax and a 20+ % tip. The service was that good and the fresh hot biscuit was superb. We will return. Slight wait to be seated in bar area next door. Indoor and outdoor seating too.