“overpriced”
Review of Passage To India - CLOSED

Passage To India
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We didn't have a pleasant experience at this restaurant. My wife ordered chicken kurma, while I had lamb baryani. Although overpriced, the ordered food was mediocre and not tasty at all. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Owner Odai, guessing on the spelling, and Anita the young lady who waited on us were awesome two weeks in a row! Indian Cuisine is something that can easily be done wrong, but this place was on fire with their entrees.
I have never been more satisified with any other place that serves Indian, The pork was cubed, with no fat and the garlic bread sopped up the leftover sauce beautifully.
Great place off Commercial row! You will not be disappointed.
Anita said she only works a couple days a week but she was there two Monday's in a row and made the dining experience excellent.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

The prices were a bit high, but the food was excellent. My hubby and I needed a break from pizza, burgers, and fries. We even went a little out of the way to find this place and we were glad we did. I am a vegetarian so it was nice to find a place to eat where I actually had numerous choices, rather than the usual salad, french fries, or cheese pizza.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We went there for the first time and first time to have Indian food. The wait staff was very attentive and Anita was especially helpful. Never having had this food before, her suggestions were very good and we enjoyed our food and visit. We will go again when in Orlando.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We visit orlando every year from the UK for a holiday and last year this was one the the Indian restaruants that we went to and we decided it was our favourite. We have gone back there this year, twice now, and it is still our favourite. The service is second to none with pleasant and very attentive staff and the food is amazing. My husband says the Chicken Jalfrezi he had 2 nights ago at Passage to India is one of the best he has ever eaten, not a bad accolade given that we have eaten in all of the best indian restaurants in the UK ...its our hobby! Well done Chef. One negative is that the wine is a little expensive.