“Good portions.”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #178 of 4,061 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Visited in a midweek night and the place was busy. The beef and broccoli main was p,entiful and very tasty and service was efficient.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

have only eaten a few chinese meals in the states as its normally average. that said my daughter wanted to go so we made the reservation. We turned up a little early but had to wait for about 10-15 minutes longer than our booked time. That said it was very busy. This is the only reason the place gets a 4star recommendation. it would have been a 5. When we seated. it was directly under the aircon unit. it was very cold and I asked that we be moved. A booth became available and we were moved no fuss or arguement. We ordered some starters, the lettuce wraps and calamari. both were delicious. we ordered a few main dishes and werethoroughly impressed with the prompt service and the flavours, can recommend the orange beef. Also my son has a nut allergy we told staff about, the waitress provided us with a full list of items on the menu which were free from nuts. Very impressed as usually you have to go through individual items. The venue was busy throughout our visit but the staff were on the ball. We will definately return next year. The restaurant is part of the Mall of Millenia and is quite upmarket yet I found it to be very good value for money

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I took a recent trip to this restaurant, we were a party of 7 altogether. From the time we sat down until the time we paid the bill it was about a 2 hour and 45 minute dining experience. I don't think I have ever had such slow or poor service at a restaurant that is supposed to be finer dining. The server took a long time to greet us, a long time to finally bring our drinks, a long time to get our appetizers...you get the point. We waited half an hour for our checks when he finally decided to bring them around. On a positive note, the food was actually very good and I would definitely recommend the chicken lettuce wraps and the candied walnut shrimp! Maybe other locations have better service so if you are craving PF Changs, you should probably check out one of them unless you want to make an all night affair out of it.

1  Thank KellyBlue18
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Went here for lunch on a Saturday--knew it would be crowded but did not expect to spend an hour and fifteen minutes for lunch. The food was okay, but I have definitely had much better Chinese food. The service was horrendous. Our waitress was probably the rudest person I have ever had wait on me in years. She did not even look at me or say thank you when she finally brought our ticket--just very very rude and never asked if we needed anything else, how our meal was, things that you expect when you are paying those kinds of prices. Better food and better service could definitely be found in any little hole in the wall Chinese restaurant in a strip mall--don't pay for this overpriced mediocrity!

1  Thank EconMom
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I know it is a chain but i love the eggplant and the strong flavors. The lettuce wrap filling has gotten sparse but for the most part, I like the food here.

1  Thank coolnurse