“Chinese Food Fix”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #167 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Wife and I needed a Chinese food fix so we decided that while at the Mall at Millenia we would go to PF CHangs. Had been to a PF in South Florida so we knew that as a chain quality would be consistent. Well situated, comfortable and attentive service though at times server was rushing us a bit to select our lunch. Were greeted with a smile and got the booth we asked for. My wife and I like to enjoy a relaxing well paced lunch and so at first we only order drinks and appetizers. We select our main after we are done our first selections. It seems that this is odd behavior at many restaurants as they want to get everything out of the kitchen and then deal with another table. The food was great and lunch offerings were well sized. One must try the lettuce wraps, excellent. We left our food fix satisfied at a very reasonable price.

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We always visit PF Changs when we are in the US. So far been fortunate enough to go to the one in Boston, Vegas and Orlando, Mall at Millennia several times.

We love the food - better than any Chinese restaurant we have in the Uk. However, although I like the hustle and bustle of the place, this does reflect in the rushed service. A warning to other Brits - the main courses come with rice - no need to order separately like we do in the Uk. And sharing is a must. We ordered 3 appetisers and 3 entrees between 3 and wish we had only chosen 2 - that would have been sufficient. Might proof difficult though as so many choices that I wanted to try

Cannot agree with the other comments about seating problems - we actually arrived ahead of our reservation time and was seated before our cocktails arrived!!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We decided to come to PF Chang's because Orlando does not have much in the category of good Chinese restaurants. Knowing it was a Saturday night, I booked a reservation on line. We arrived 20 minutes before the scheduled time so they were aware that we were there. However, even after waiting 35 minutes, we were still not called even as they sat other people. Upon checking in, the hostess seemed baffled that I had a reservation. I sensed an issue even with the reservation. It took a conversation with the manager to get a table. I will say that once seated, the service was very good. The food is what I would call modified Chinese food. However, for Orlando this is good Chinese food. Both dishes we ordered were very good, and the shrimp appetizer was excellent. Having lived within reach of Boston, I miss the authentic Chinese food. For now, it seems that PF Chang's will have to do.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is officially the last time we will go to this P.F.Chang's.Would rather drive the extra miles to the Winter Park location where we are always greeted with a smile and our business is welcomed.This is the third time that we have left this location before being seated.It's always the same lackluster arrival that we get, it's busy, 3 hostesses at the front and we can't be seated.Last night being a Saturday we arrived around 10:30pm and they were busy so we asked if we could be seated on the patio where we have sat before but were told because of the weather (it was cold) it was closed even though they have heaters.There was no other option given to us it was almost as if they did not want our business because it aws late.So we left and went to Cheesecake Factory which was equally busy but their outside patio was full of customers and of course their heaters were on! So I guess P.F.Chang's lost a lot of business but maybe they don't need us or extra business.Just to mention we have eaten at this location on numerous occasions but over the last few months it seems something's amiss.We eventually ate at Elephant Bar accross the street and were welcomed and had great food and service.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I am a huge fan of PF Chang's anytime I am in US I have to go to a PFC restaurant. I was with my family @Disney and drove to Mall at Millenia to visit this restaurant twice.
My first advice is to make a reservation on-line this restaurant is always crowded and the reservation online is simple.
My first time the experience was as always. We ordered Singapore Noodles, Sichuan Scallops, Sweet and Sour pork and Mongolian beef. All of them were excellent, the Sichuan Scallops is my favorite and it wasn't the best but was ok.
The second time the experience was not the best, the dishes were dirty. We ordered the Singapore Noodles, S&S Pork, Fried Rice and Kung Pao Shrimps. The Shrimps and pork were excellent, but the noodles weren't, weird as we ate them 2 days ago at almost the same time so I supposed it was the same chef.
I still love PFC but personally I believe the best experience has been in Aventura, FL and Belleveue, WA.