“Great beer and grub!”

Miller's Ale House Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #110 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Miller's Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value in a casual neighborhood tavern atmosphere. Choose between New York Strip, lobster, original pastas, fresh salads and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, plus wine and liquor.
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We checked into the Hilton Downtown at Disneyworld. We were hungry and tired. Millers Ale House was recommended and very close to the hotel.
We were seated promptly. We each had the Rack of Ribs special. One order we should have ordered one to share as the portions were huge. I had my leftover salad and ribs packed for lunch the following day.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Four of us ate here. Server was friendly and gladly answered our questions. All enjoyed what they ordered and the portions were very plentiful. There was a pretty good selection of beers on tap. If you're into watching sports while you eat/drink they have multiple large screens to watch. For what it is this place is fine. I'd go back but it's not the kind of place you'd rave about and tell friends they simply must go there. We left satisfied.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Nice décor. Lots of big screens. Good beer selection. Food ok. Just average-tasted mass produced. Also food prices are much higher than say TGI Fridays or Applebees. No real complaint but it would not go on my list of places I need to visit again considering the almost endless choices in the area. .

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I actually eat here 2 or 3 times per month for lunch. It's totally good, but when compared to other places that I eat I just can't rate it any higher. I recommend the Zinger Salad. It's my favorite.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I'm a beer guy (like who isn't) who really likes Miller for their selection. Food is above average sports bar food but can be hit-or-miss. I can never quite figure out how much of a chain vs franchise these places are. XYZ Ale Houses are all over Florida and this one was my first. Always thought it was the "Orlando" Ale House and stand-alone. Over time I started seeing Millers is some sort of chain. Business or pleasure always delivers a reasonable priced meal with great beer selection. Avoid these places any weekend with a major sporting event as the crowds can be overwhelming....buy hay if that's what you are into go for it!