“Great place with good people.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #190 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Good atention,fresh food,wait a little but it fine the lone it hot and fresh I will recomend to friends and family,great place

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I went with family 2 wks in a row first with my daughter and granddaughters on last Sunday we had a blast with allot of food and they had a ball. Our waitress was exceptional she was accommodating on every turn and then some. We went to the one on West Colonial drive this time changed location still the same if not better Service if you can top that. Then on tonight My sister and I went and had a wonderful time with a waitress named Aimee she was a total delight! Who does that goes two weeks in a row.. Their new 3 course meals are wonderful we had all of them including dessert you cant beat this no where no how!!! I could not finish my dessert.. Go and check out their new 3 course meal for !12.95 I guarantee you will and cant Finnish it!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is specificly to the one location on the sandlake and OBT the restaurant is being restaurated while you eat, you get to see all the building work, I wouldnt go there until the work finishes, about the food, same Olive garden food

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Great location and service at this restaurant. Friendly and professional servers. Nice atmosphere and quick service. Food was average and hot. Location was very busy. Lots of parking. Enjoy.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We visit twice a year, usually for lunch. The salad is great, and the entrees are OK. It is good for the price.