“Most succulent steak”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #547 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Sand Lake Road
Description: Thank you for choosing Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service..Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband and I and two friends booked a table at Morton's steakhouse for a get together. On arrival we were not greeted straight away, but with in a few minutes we were escorted to our table.
It was a fairly quite night but a relaxed atmosphere. We all ordered steak and I must say they we were all so impressed with the quality of the food. The centre-cut filet mignon steak was to die for, sides were Lyonnaise potatoes and creamed corn, wow, talk about mouth watering. For dessert we ordered one piece of carrot cake between the four of us as it was so huge, but very tasty. The sevice was excellent, the waiter was very funny and very attentive. Quite expensive, but well worth the money. We will definitely go back again

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Everytime we go to Orlando we go to Mortons they have wonderful food and the desserts are the best. The service is always great!!! It is expensive but worth going!!!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

This is an expensive account restaurant. The steaks are $50 and up. The wine list is rather disappointing. Massive markups - like 4-5x retail and not too many interesting choices. My steak was quite good. Cooked to a perfect medium rare with a nice sear on the outside. Sides were good, really enjoyed the salads. It took a long time for our steaks to come out. Overall, a place that I was glad that was being paid by someone else.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

The nice thing about Morton's is you can always count on a good steak. We weren't disappointed. We decided to sit in the bar area and really enjoyed the wait staff.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Having enjoyed meals at Morton's in several cities, I figured that the Orlando location on Sand Lake Road was a safe bet for a good meal, but instead I rolled snake-eyes. My first ($49) steak (foreshadowing) was cheerfully delivered by the hostess/runner not too long after my salad was cleared too long after I had finished it (my server having showed little interest in me, although he was cheerful and pleasant when he found himself in the area). It was clear from the firmness that it was not medium-rare as ordered. However it was tasty and I was semi-enjoying it. When the hostess (my server still showing no interest in me) asked me how it was, I showed her the steak and asked her how she thought it had been cooked. "Medium," she responded (thus taking the dimmed lighting out of the equation). When I told her I had ordered medium rare she insisted, over my objection, that she bring be another one. "It won't take long." And indeed it did not. Primarily because the second steak (end of foreshadowing - I stopped at two) was cooked just beyond tartare. I chalked it up to cook's revenge and decided to take it home to re-grill the next day. Although I have rambled enough, I would mention that the Pinot Noir with a "Four" in the name ($17 a glass) that my server said was recently added to the wine list should be immediately retired. It was like drinking lite wine (and almost like drinking red tap water) - notwithstanding my server's observation that it had a "good nose." Perhaps I misunderstood him and he said, "runny nose."

1  Thank Bocaroman