“Good for a business dinner and reasonable”
Review of Ming Court Wok & Grille - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Samoan Court
Transit: I-Ride Trolley - stop #24
Orange Park, Florida
“Good for a business dinner and reasonable”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Went here with business associates. Very nicely decorated great sushi and it looked like the other entrees were good. We mostly ate sushi and I did not hear anyone complain. Prices were reasonable for a tourist/convention town. Service was great.

Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
York, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We fancied a Chinese one night on International drive and found this place.

Not worth a visit. The restaurant looked impressive, but seriously lacked atmosphere.

The food was very disappointing. Poor presentation and lacking in imaginative flavour.

There were no chopsticks offered either, such a simple touch but overlooked.

In summary, it's a pretty restaurant, let down by poor presentation and poor food.

The Carp in the pond are worth a look. You can purchase some fish food to feed to them. They wouldn't take our leftovers :)

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Food ok but cold.”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Went with my family recently.
One of my biggest gripes is restaurants that serve food on cold plates, especially when we ordered the enchanted dinner and they put all the food on one big plate, god went cold very quickly.
I also had the waiter try and put a massive service charge on our bill which I did not pay.
I have been to florida many times and have found on this trip that the service and friendliness is far short of what I have come to expect on previous holidays.
The hot and sour soup was delicious but I only got half a bowl.
Our waiter lacked happiness and a smile is not too much to ask, it's like they can't be bothered.

iowa city, ia
“I love this place!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My daughter and I stopped here for lunch on Tuesday, June 18th 2013. On a break from Universal/IOA. I sound like a broken record from my other Orlando vacation posts, but we stopped at this restaurant when we were on our Orlando vacation 2 years ago. We had dinner back then and loved it. This time we had lunch and that was also wonderful. And like other posts, I like this quieter part of International Drive. This too is easy to get in and out. Easy to find. It is a lovely place. For our lunch visit, it was fairly busy. We were served quickly and tended to quite often. (he could not fill my water glass fast enough it seemed) But what a great place and a wonderful menu. And the prices are quite low for this area. IMHO. I had the "quick lunch menu item" Chicken with Oyster Sauce. For $10.95 and it came with a very yummy hot and sour soup. It was delicious and I left there very satisfied. My daughter had the Chicken with Basil in flaming wok. $9.25 That too was delicious and way more than she could eat. A bonus for me! This is another place I would certainly return to on future visits to this area of Orlando.

duchess86
“2nd visit didnt disapoint”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We got a great table with views over the garden.
The service was prompt and the food was great.
A great relaxed atmosphere very enjoyable meal

Visited May 2013