“Worst meal ever”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Samoan Court
Transit: I-Ride Trolley - stop #24
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We went to this place based on one of many Orlando travel guides which stated it is the most popular Chinese in Orlando. All I can say is how awful the food was at this place. I am of Chinese origin (western upbringing) and it is shameful that this place is serving this food and calling it chinese - I'm a young man who isn't the best cook in the world, but I could cook most of their dishes better than what we ate. We should have left when we realised that the chefs were not chinese - they have a semi open kitchen and you can see them cooking when you walk in.

I can't believe anyone who has been to any other chinese restaurant could rate this anywhere above 2 star - the quality of food is poor and a couple of our dishes were uneatable due to the poor flavour combinations.

Avoid at all costs!

2  Thank MyopinionLondon

Reviewed November 1, 2012

One of the best Oriental Restaurants we have eaten at in quite a while. The food was excellent. The service was very attentive. The atmosphere was authentic. Highly reccomend you try this restaurant. Our waitress (Sook) was awesome!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This restaurant has a very upscale ambiance, very quiet and laid back. I had dinner here with my family and it was delightful. The food was amazing and the portions come well served as they are to be shared. The service was on par and very helpful and knowledgeable towards the menu. This place is a nice spot for a romantic couple or a family outing. The prices are reasonable as well.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

The food and service was excellent!!!!! We attended a private business event for about 80 people and the food all came out hot and freash.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My firm co-hosts an annual dinner for up to 50 business associates. We chose Ming Court because of its proximity to the Orange County Convention Center, and were absolutely thrilled with the results. We expected a quality product, but the food, the service and the attention to detail were absolutely superior. Janie and Doris and the rest of their team were superb in ensuring that our guests had a memorable evening. We had arranged the event months in advance and, frankly, I had forgotten what we had ordered when the evening rolled around, but as the service continued, each course was better than the next. The roasted shallot lobster, the scallops in chili sauce and the shrimp with honey-glazed walnuts were my particular favorites. I would recommend this venue for group or individual dining in a heartbeat!