“Top notch Mexican” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Maya Grill

Maya Grill
Ranked #360 of 3,744 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish, Central American, Contemporary
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Savor a selection of seafood and poultry cooked Latin and Caribbean style. Or try the sizzling beef fired over an exhibition oak and mesquite grill. Follow your entree with one of many tempting desserts, including our Fudge Turron de Chocolate, which consists of sweet Latin dark fudge with macadamia, raisin, and pecans, served with dark chocolate sauce over coconut ice cream.
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“Top notch Mexican”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

Located in the Coronado Springs Resort in Walt Disney World is Maya Grill, a "Tex Mex" restaurant and maybe one of the hidden gems of WDW.

We didn't make reservations, and that was a bad idea. We waited about 1 hour and 15 minutes for a table, but the wait was definitely worth it. The food was delicious and the atmosphere very fun. A guitar player near the front of the restaurant was taking popular songs and making them mariachi style, and he was very good at what he did.

We ordered the Chicken Enchiladas Suizas and Chimichanga Platter. The chicken enchiladas were covered in a cheesy sauce and the chicken was well seasoned. The whole plate worked well together and was very filling. The chicken was moist and the cheese sauce was melty and cheese and cooling over the spiced chicken.

The chimichangas, one chicken and one beef, are like burritos that are fried and then covered in cheese and sauce. The chicken was the same from the enchiladas, moist, a little spicy, cooled by the cheese and sauce on top. The beef was my favorite of the two, with moist, melt in your mouth shredded beef.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank GNRMatt

Saint Cloud, Florida
“Good food, average service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

The wife and I ate here last night. She had the filet while I had the pork shank. She found her filet to be cooked as she asked but found it to be on the dry side. I found the pork shank to be very good and a large generous portion. The cost for the two of us which included empanadas (which we found to be somewhat bland) and two beers was $100 (including tip). Service was average and somewhat erratic. I ordered a second beer early in my meal only to have it delivered when I was almost finished with meal....this after reminding her twice. All in all I would visit here again if staying at the Coronado Springs resort as a matter of conveinance. I am a local and would not make a special trip over for a meal. If you're on the property it may be worth a visit.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank jimbhere
“Excellent service, fantastic food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

We have visited Maya Grill twice this year!! I love the food, specially the corn suffle. We ordered the San Antonio platter for two. The meats were so delicious. I am tired of going to "mexican" restaurants because the food taste like american with pepper.
Gilbert our server, was very attentive and Gino the general manager came to our table to make sure we were having a good time.

My recomendations... the sangria, it is the best I ever had. The coconut flan, it is to die for. If you like margaritas, try the fly of margaritas. The guacamole!! So fresh!! I love this place. Do not forget to try the corn suffle!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank OlgaOrlando
Dundee, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Service Ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

Visited in April 2014 service was very slow took way too long for each step the waiter never came around to ask if we needed anything. We had to stand up to get the bill. The food was not good and the place was empty! Never again!

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 677Chris002
Miami, Florida
“Amazing dinner for my Husbands Birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

My family of 5, that's including 2 children, went to have dinner at the Maya grill on Monday April, 14. We were celebrating my husbands birthday so it was a festive occasion.

Our server Gilbert was very attentive and checked on our table multiple times. Always ensuring we had refills. We had two San Antonio skillets which were delicious (ordered to our liking "well done") and plenty of food to feed the whole family. Gilbert recommended a tequila flight, which was amazing tequila experience being able to try three different high quality tequilas. We later, with Gilbert's recommendation, we all decided to try one of their classic margaritas. The margaritas were top shelf, incredible, and all three of us adults including my mother in law were raving about it. Hands down one of the best margaritas we had because everything was fresh like the lime juice.

The most special moment was when they brought a dark chocolate cake for my husbands birthday. All the servers at the restaurant gathered around to sing. This made our whole night. We felt so special and Gino, the general manager, came by to wish happy birthday and to ensure we all had a great dinning experience.

Thanks to Gilbert and Gino, our dinner at Maya grill was an amazing experience. The service was attentive, food flavorful and good, and drinks were well crafted quality. We will definitely be coming back and looking forward to it.

1 Thank Elizabeth T