“Better than other Disney restaurants”
Review of Maya Grill

Maya Grill
Ranked #381 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Latin, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Savor a selection of seafood and poultry cooked Latin and Caribbean style. Or try the sizzling beef fired over an exhibition oak and mesquite grill. Follow your entree with one of many tempting desserts, including our Fudge Turron de Chocolate, which consists of sweet Latin dark fudge with macadamia, raisin, and pecans, served with dark chocolate sauce over coconut ice cream.
Reviewed January 17, 2014

While the Coronado Spring rooms were abysmal, Maya Grill was a nice reprieve. The food was served promptly and hot. the service was good and we thought we got good value for money.

1  Thank lakeside100

Reviewed January 16, 2014

My adult sons and I ate at the Maya Grill on Christmas Eve 2013 and had a great experience. Our reservation time was honored and from the moment we sat down, our server, Gilbert acted as though we were the only family he was waiting on. His service was excellent and he is in great part why our experience was so wonderful.
In addition to great service though was the food. Our meal was incredible. Everything was hot when served and tasted fantastic.
The atmosphere was comfortable and very relaxing.
I would not only recommend this restaurant I would go out of my way to eat there again. And I live an hour from it.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Having run ourselves ragged in the parks we changed our dining reservation from a park buffet to our hotel restaurant at Coronado Springs. We had no idea what to expect, but figured it would be nice to return to our room, visit the pool and have a nice sit down meal without the noise and chaos of a buffet. We were pleasantly surprised at the level of service, food and atmosphere. It was a relatively quiet restaurant with several smaller dining sections within the restaurant. A large group of 20 people came in as we were finishing our meal, which seemed to drain the resources of the servers, but otherwise service was very good. There are some traditional Mexican dishes you might see at your local Mexican restaurant, but some very nice steaks and elaborate dishes that were all very good. There was a some nice live acoustic guitar music. And best of all we could stroll right back to our room after dinner. We were so glad to try this place and have a good experience.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

The Mayan Grill is a Mexican restaurant in the Coronado Springs resort. We all had a Mexican entree (except for my son). My daughter had chicken enchiladas; I had a trio dish (cheese, chicken & beef enchiladas). My wife had steak fajitas. And my son had salmon (off the kids menu). It was okay. $90.00 after taxes & tip. It was still a cheaper than what we would've paid at the Crystal Palace...so I called it a win. Plus after dinner we could go straight back to our room. 8.0 out of 10.

1  Thank Kevin S
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Very good fish! I had the fresh catch which was the salmon. It was the biggest serving I ever had in my life. The tequila was good and so was dessert. It was pricey but it was one of the highlights in