“Ok but prefer Brio any day”

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #213 of 3,792 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Delight in traditional Italian cooking with contemporary flavors at Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano—a colorful, casual and family-friendly restaurant located in the heart of the backlot at Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park. Here, you'll take in the sights of Mama's favorite Hollywood memories as you savor the sumptuous aromas and flavors of Italy.
Manchester
“Ok but prefer Brio any day”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We booked Mama Melrose so we could get into Fantasmic early and for that reason it was worth it.

The food was ok but that's all I can say really, nothing outstanding but then you're not going to get that in the parks really. It was very busy and despite booking waited about 35 -40 minutes so book slightly earlier than you'd actually like to eat.

Visited January 2013

essex
“yummy”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We came before our reservation time as we were hungry and they sat us straight away! beautiful restaurant inside! had delicous pasta for lunch and free refils. I think it was a cheaper option than eating the snacks in the parks $15 each for pasta and refil drinks. you can only get one drink at snacks in the park, soooo drink lots in the restaurant and it will keep you going a while!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank frenchl0ve
New Rochelle, New York
“Surprisingly Good”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Quite a nice choice for Hollywood film studios. Nice Italian menu - a mix or more pricey interesting entrees like lamb chops or steak and load of pastas and pizzas at lower price points. I think we all stuck to pretty safe choices (I had Penne Vodka with Chicken) - attractively presented, fairly priced and good. The atmosphere and decor were pretty nice too. Make reservations months in advance for all these on site sit-down restaurants, I don't think walk up is really and option during busy travel weeks. My family was quite pleased with meal and would eat here again.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Circusboyny
“Soooo relaxing and delicious”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was a little worried about eatting here because I had read a few not so good reviews before we went. But After dining here I want everyone to know that this place was sooo wonderful:) The atmosphere was relaxed which was a comfort from the rush outside the doors. Our waiter Youness was so good with the children and joking with my husband and I. His dinner suggestions were amazing and right on target!! My husband loved the Chicken Campanelle ( he usually isnt a pasta lover)!!! Our Chicken Parmesans were mouth watering!! I would definitely visit this restaurant and if your in the mood for a drink have the Mamas Margarita:)

Youness Canada says Hi!!!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Cambridge-Hespeler
“Best meal we had durning our visit !”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Charred strip steak was wonderful. Wish we could have eaten there every night . It was the first time on the dinning plan and the waitres was very nice a explained it all to us.

1 Thank Mainewingnut