“Great ribs!!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Georgetown, Guyana
“Great ribs!!!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Went to dinner with a business associate and we just walked up. Great staff. Good ambience. The food was really good. Solid food with large size portions.

• Visited June 2013

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Reasonable, worth a try.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This was our second attempt to find a decent steak in Orlando, our group had split up this evening so it was just me and my girlfriend.
I decided to try the porterhouse (combined fillet and sirloin). It was cooked well, ordered medium - warm pink centre. The sirloin side was possibly 40% fat which was disappointing but explained the price of the cut. It lacked a bit of seasoning and I could have used a pepper sauce but all they could offer was A1 which I'm afraid I'm not a fan of.
The service was fast, my drink was refilled without me asking and before it was empty.
A perfectly acceptable restaurant without being outstanding.

• Visited May 2013
Panama City
“Always Wonderful”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We've eaten here many times over the past three years because our sons attend University of Central Florida and love to eat steak when mom and dad are paying. We've eaten at some not-so-great Longhorn restaurants, but this is BY FAR our favorite place to eat when here.
We have a favorite waitress, Abby, who remembers us even though we are only here every few months, and always gets our orders right.
On this particular trip my wife's steak was overcooked, but she opted to just eat it rather than complain. Abby asked, and we told her everything was perfect. In the past they have replaced improperly cooked steaks, and brought fresh sides, so we knew they would take care of it if we complained.
Fortunately we came early so there was no wait; but by the time we finished there were people in the waiting area. It's a popular chain restaurant, right next to a HUGE shopping complex and next to the Interstate highway, so it is frequently packed. Either call ahead, or arrive early.
For four of us to eat steaks, bread and sides with non-alcoholic drinks cost $100 plus tip.

• Visited May 2013
St. John's, Canada
“Best Ribs Ever”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We ended up here by accident and it was our first visit to a Longhorn. There were four of us and we had the deep fried onion as an appetizer - it was plenty and delicious. We all had the baby back ribs and they were excellent being juicy and slivering off the bone. The service was good and the wait time reasonable. It was also good value in that our cost per person was sound $20. We will be going back.

• Visited March 2013
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Not so great dining experience”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The estimated wait time, was grossly underestimated by the staff, there was a long wait and many people. We did his this establishment at a "rush" time. The establishment was dirty inside, the floor our seat and the food was not very good. We had to return one steak because it was raw and was supposed to be well done, another steak was not right either. There was a salad or soup offered with our meal, but no vegetable with dinner. I have a severe food allergy and would not recommend this to anyone with a child or that had a food allergy. I did not feel safe, even though I informed the waiter and was extremely cautious with my plate.
The waiter was pleasant and helpful. He agreed immediately to put in our younger child's order so that it would come out first. It did, but it did take 30minutes for a cheeseburger. At the end of the dinner, we did need to wait a while for our bill, but the waiter returned it quickly.

• Visited February 2013