“Good steaks”

Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Ranked #352 of 3,763 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Walt Disney World, Florida
“Good steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

While in orlando we tryed this steakhouse and we really like it.
Ambience was nice and clean.
Food wad good ,meat tender and nachos starter was so huge!
It was a bit pricy but it worths.Staff was helpfull and kind
It's easy to find and they have a big car parking.
I hope to go back when in orlando.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank norvegiasara

• Korean first
Edinburgh
“Good Steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

Eat here several times whilst on holiday, enjoyed the food hence the very good listing how ever the service can be varied. Keen prices and nice selection.

Visited February 2012
Greenfield, Massachusetts
“Food was okay, service was 'meh'”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

We had a later reservation with a large group of field hockey players; some in the party arrived a half hour late, and the rest of the group was still waiting to be seated...

The waitresses did a fabulous job of keeping all the orders organized for about 25 people; our biggest issue was with the staggered serving of the meal. When the meals started coming out, five or so came, then we waited five minutes, and another five or so came out, then we waited... Be the time we all finished eating it was nearly 10:30 pm.

The meals were good - good, solid, meat-and-potatoes fare. The steaks were tender and tasty, though a bit undercooked even for someone who likes really rare meat. A shrimp and beef dinner next to me smelled delicious.

Adequate place for a large group (Olive Garden did a much better job....).

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Ashdinma
Fareham, United Kingdom
“huge portions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

the food in here was lovely, they did a starter which is the biggest onion you have seen which is sort of deep fried and you pull of the segments, delicious, put its so big it fills you up before your main,

Visited December 2011
Morristown,Tennessee
“Second time was terrible”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

I had a great review earlier from a previous visit but this time was not good. Our waitress Suzanne was the worst waitress I have ever had period.We got seated to where I could see in the kitchen that was bad.We ordered our drinks and appetizer.The drinks came and we ordered our meal.My salad came quickly but as I was eating my salad I was watching in the kitchen the waitress from another area took dirty dishes off a table to the back she did it real quick so I dont think she had time to wash her hands then she started making a salad wiping her hands on her dirty apron.then our waitress Suzanne was prepping a salad and decided to scratch her head and didnt wash her hands before continuing the salad.I didnt finish my salad.The steak came and it was rare not medium well.blood was running out.But after what I saw I was done with this place.we had to ask for refills and I never once got my glass refilled or another coke.I even looked at the manager and shook my glass as he was talking to Suzanne still no refill.Your visit may vary its not consistant.

• Visited January 2012