“French Cuisine in EPCOT”
Review of Chefs de France

Chefs de France
Ranked #162 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: French, European, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
“French Cuisine in EPCOT”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This has been a perennial favorite over the years. The food and service are consistently very good - it's high energy atmosphere has a friendly feel. One of my favorite lunch spots in EPCOT.

Visited April 2014

Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Exceptional French table service meal at Disney”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Our family has been to Disney several times, and we always make a point to visit Les Chefs. The beef dish is spectacular, along with the french onion soup and veggies. Terrific service, just an excellent place to take a break from the rides and enjoy a great meal. The kids meals are fantastic as well. This is a highly recommended restaurant in Epcot!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Stankenstein
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food. Outstanding service.”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

What an awesome meal! Our waiter Leo was funny and efficient, he provided a wonderful evening. We were seated immediately (7:30 on a Saturday night) at a table for two by the window. Leo greeted us, asked if we had any questions, and if we have any allergies (I can't ever remember being asked that anywhere, nice touch). The restaurant was very busy, but we got great service and smiles all night. Our soup came out in record time and was hands down the best French onion soup either of us has ever had. The salmon was cooked to perfection, was a very large portion, and had a really wonderful sauce around it.

But enough about the food. Thank you for an outstanding dining experience, Leo! You made our weekend here at the World even more memorable. You are to be commended.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank VacationInCR
Sarasota, Florida
“Solid performance at Epcot”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Les Chefs is a very good quality sit-down dining experience in the France section of Epcot. We have eaten at several of the different nations over the years, and this restaurant is for us the best combination of food, service and value. A somewhat limited menu, perhaps 8 or so choices, lets the kitchen focus on those items, and speed. We ate a dinner in 50 minutes that would have taken twice that in actual France, without feeling rushed.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank David H
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“A French Feast!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Epcot offers SO many great resturants, obviously all around the world. On the far side of World Showcase Lagoon you'll find Les Chefs de France and this past trip it was my first time eating there. I would definitely recommend this resturant. The food was excellent, with the exception of the french onion soup which I personally felt did not taste good and had way to much cheese. I had the salmon dish, the other person in my party the filet. We both ate everything and enjoyed it all. The bread given at the beginning of the meal is also wonderful and warm. Desserts... I mean come on it is France! I'll just put it this way our dessert plates didn't need washed they were that good. It's now amoungst the many restaurants in Epcot that I enjoy eating at and suggest you give it a try.
I say if I had to point out a negative it is that the dining room is quite crowded so it gets loud and takes away from the atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014