“Great!!!!!!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Our server was so nice and was very funny. The food was so good.my mom got chicken and said it was delicious. My dad got the braised short ribs and loved it. I got chicken and thought it was amazing. It felt like I was in France.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,668)

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have always heard good things about this restaurant and I was not disappointed when I finally got to eat here. I went on Valentine's day for a solo 'I-love-me' lunch and everyone was very nice. The prices are a little high, but pretty normal for Disney. The food quality was very good.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

During our time at Epcot this past week, we were looking for a place to eat that was not too expensive and had tables available for seating. Was not that excited about eating at a French restaurant, but it turned out to be an amazing lunch. Started off with French Onion Soup that was so good. Best I've ever had. Then had a classic ham and cheese sandwich with a side salad with a delicious dressing. Creme Brulue for dessert which was perfectly prepared. Enjoyed having the entertainment of the Remy character from Ratatouille visit our table. I will definately be back here for lunch on my next visit to Epcot.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Great Experience. I had researched the Epcot restaurants beforehand knowing that I would want to have a nice sit down meal before the end of day fireworks show. I narrowed it down to three and had my friend choose. She chose Chefs and I was able to get a reservation 6 weeks ahead. We had to wait about 20 mins for a table but I was happy to rest my feet outside and people watch so much to see everywhere at Disney. Our server introduced herself and told us what region of France she was from which I thought was really neat. My friend had the Prix Fixe menu. She started with the French onion soup which looked delicious and super cheesy. I started with Escargot. I hadn't tried them before so I figured I'd be adventurous and give it a try. I thought they were good. My friend got braised short-ribs on pasta for her main and she really liked it. I had the beef tenderloin with potatoes au gratin and a generous helping of green beans all of which was delicious. I had some sort of pastry with ice cream in it. I forget what they called it to me it was a cream puff, my friend had the trio of sorbet. All in all it was a great meal. One glass of wine and one soft drink total bill with tip was about $140. We had a great time and it was a relaxing meal. I would definitely go back again and try something else. The fish looked great too.

1  Thank mpotter908
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is a great restaurant for lunch. Kids had Mac and cheese and ham and cheese sandwich they enjoyed them very much. My husband and I had the crepes and the French onion soup delicious. Our waiter was polite and helpful. The tables are close together but the restaurant is lovely inside. Enjoyed a visit from remy he comes and goes very quickly. We had a reservation for when the restaurant opened so didn't have to wait long for our table. Creme brûlée was fantastic.

1  Thank lisa B