“Delicious Lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Jacksonville, Florida
“Delicious Lunch”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Enjoyed lunch on Feb 9th at Les Chefs de France. We arrived right at our ADR time and were seated within minutes. Luckily we were given a corner window table and had a great view for the entertainment just outside. Server was polite and efficient. I enjoyed the quiche lorraine and can honestly say that it was one of the best I've ever had. DH had the crepes with chicken and spinach and DS had the kids hamburger. Everyone was pleased with food quality.

Visited February 2013

Albany, New York
“Great Food and Service!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We came back to here for a 2nd time this trip - the food was as good as we remembered it, my wife had the beef and I had the French Onion Soup (a must have when here - it is delicious) and the broiled salmon. The food was cooked to perfection and tasted great. Our server was from Paris and was very friendly and prompt with all of the food. She also stayed on top of any of our needs during the meal (refills, etc). Remy the character stopped by our table to chat with our 6-year old, he loved it! The only negative here was the space, the tables are crammed together. Our table for 4 was in the middle row of the restaraunt (not a problem as we don't mind eating next to other people) but they had spaced the tables so close that I almost could not fit-it was probably one of the tightest squeezes I have seen at any restaraunt. The only reason I stayed was that I knew the food and service were really good here. I would highly recommend it here, just book it at a non-crowded time or ask for a corner spot if you don't mind waiting.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank jamesslitdog
Orlando
“The rudest staff in Disney”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

What a disappointment! We were looking forward to a wonderful meal. But the staff was so incredibly rude to us, I am speaking specifically of the hostess who seats guests (she has dark hair) we got up and left the restaurant without eating. Actually I was so offended, I left Epcot for the day. What a shame. A restaurant should be more careful about who they allow to represent them!

2 Thank witwisAlex
“Best food in EPCOT”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We have eaten in most of the restaurants in EPCOT and we found Les Chefs de France to have some of the best food. We were seated within five minutes of arrival. Before our reservation time. Waiter was friendly and very knowledgable of French food. Dinner was amazing. We had beef, fish, and macaroni dishes and all were wonderful quality. We will return again and again.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank PMFANDME
Trinidad
“Good Dinner”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Although the restaurant seemed full we did not have a long wait (maybe 10 mins) to get a table and similarly to get our meal. My beef short ribs were tasty though could be enhanced by a little pepper, my friend said her salad was fantastic. Our waiter was very friendly and accommodating. We were short on time or we would have gotten the desserts which looked lovely.

• Visited January 2013