“Best French Restauant in Orlando area”
Review of Le Coq Au Vin

Le Coq Au Vin
Ranked #396 of 3,792 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Florida
“Best French Restauant in Orlando area”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Six of us had dinner here. We are all known gourmets. The onion soup is very different and is fabulous. Service was very attentive. We had 6 different
entrees and all were delicious.

Visited October 2013

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Amazing food, great service!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My first meal ever there was fantastic! I couldn't believe that in Orlando of all places I could find superb French cuisine. Chef Reimund was fantastic and his staff was top notch. The signature Coq Au Vin, the Coquilles St. Jacques and Steak Tartare were amazing. Every dish was seasoned to perfection, aesthetically pleasing, smelled delicious and pleased every sense all at once. Don't forget to preorder souffle for dessert - I had Grand Marnier and was fantastic! The array of food on the menu was mindboggling making it difficult to choose, so I know I'll be back again! The 3 hour drive is well worth it for me! No surprise why Chef Reimund has do many awards from the Chaine des Rottiseurs and other gastronomic societies. Vive la Chaine!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank EperMarci
Orlando, Florida
“Always French, Always a Pleasure”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This well established restaurant has been around for a very long time. It never ceases to amaze me how fresh and delicious the food is. I had the duck and it was prepared perfectly. The appetizers of Escargots and Onion Soup were your standard favorites and scrumptious. The Coquille St. Jacques is the best! Then the chocolate souffle was perfect. Nothing was a disappointment. Totally loved every bite and the atmosphere was romantic to celebrate our wedding anniversary (they even put a candle on the swouffle!). Treat yourself to a wonderful dinner that you will find memorable.

Orlando, Florida
“Wonderful~”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I, along with friends, enjoyed dinner a few weeks ago for dinner and I wanted to thank you and your team for a great experience. Everything was yummy but my absolute favorite was the pumpkin soup...Oh my gosh, words can not describe how yummy it was! I found a pumpkin soup recipe from an old article in the Sentinel that referenced your restaurant but it was made with broth and pumpkin only...and I recall the waiter saying it had yogurt in it. Is there any chance that the chef would share the recipe with me? Thanks again for a great evening...hoping to be back soon~

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Did not acknowledge our anniversary”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Arrived for a special wedding anniversary meal. Seated promptly, good food. Waiter served starters to wrong people. Wine ordered out of stock. 10th visit to the restaurant, food still great but the service questions if we will go again